AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie Help! My account got permanently banned and I don't know why!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2022
Yesterday I was streaming on Chaturbate and all of a sudden my stream stopped and I saw my account got banned. After getting in touch with Chaturbate Support, they told me the following:

"Recently we received a report about someone engaging in prohibited role play, including underage role play. This individual was immediately banned from the Chaturbate platform. In reviewing this individual’s account, everyone they attempted to engage in this inappropriate conduct was placed in a protective suspension pending review. In reviewing your interactions with this individual, we found that you participated in the prohibited role play. As a result, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy with respect to the exploitation of minors (including by role play), your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit."

However I never engaged with someone in such behavior and I have no clue what they are talking about! I feel like I am being treated unfairly because when I asked them to tell me specifically what I said or did wrong, they won't tell me and just say that my account is permanently banned. I think this is ridiculous and it is crazy I just lost 1600 tokens because they made a mistake.

@punker barbie Can you please help to fix this? I would be so thankful!

Status
Not open for further replies.