AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Punker Barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2023
Hello Punker Barbie, my chaturbate account was suspended and I have not committed any fault my account is xxxbrensy_ebonyxxxx I want to recover it thanks

Hello Punker Barbie, my chaturbate account was suspended and I have not committed any fault my account is xxxbrensy_ebonyxxxx I want to recover it thanks

Upvote 0
hi punker barbie My document was banned by having created many accounts in chaturbate fell and I created new accounts you could help me please thank you very much

Upvote 0
hi punker barbie My document was banned by having created many accounts in chaturbate fell and I created new accounts you could help me please thank you very much
Hello @sofiia Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie I’m trying to payout and it’s saying “unable to cash out. contact support if the problem continues.” how can i get that lifted? my username is lyssalustxo

Attachments

• 1DC44AB8-D2B1-4787-9D09-4857FFAD8DC8.png
    1DC44AB8-D2B1-4787-9D09-4857FFAD8DC8.png
    779.5 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
good morning @punker barbie , a few days ago I tried to open a new account with cb but I appear banned, I asked why and they told me that my account: Sammy_evans33 has a claim of (-600) tokens, they also associated other users that I don't know, mentioning that they never informed me and I had been out of chaturbate for a long time, I was not aware of this case, since the account was associated with a study, from which we requested an account transfer and they gave us this url m.sa mmy_evans33@thewebcamlab.com; The ban is permanent, and I ask you to review the case and tell me if it is possible to make the payment of these tokens and remove the ban, since as I previously indicated, I had no knowledge of the subject, and I am an independent model, I sent the evidence to cb by mail but I did not get a response

Upvote 0
good morning @punker barbie , a few days ago I tried to open a new account with cb but I appear banned, I asked why and they told me that my account: Sammy_evans33 has a claim of (-600) tokens, they also associated other users that I don't know, mentioning that they never informed me and I had been out of chaturbate for a long time, I was not aware of this case, since the account was associated with a study, from which we requested an account transfer and they gave us this url m.sa mmy_evans33@thewebcamlab.com; The ban is permanent, and I ask you to review the case and tell me if it is possible to make the payment of these tokens and remove the ban, since as I previously indicated, I had no knowledge of the subject, and I am an independent model, I sent the evidence to cb by mail but I did not get a response
Hello @Sammy_evans33 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22111927

Upvote 0
I appreciate your help, and I'm sorry to bother you again, but I don't have that answer in my email, or anywhere I wrote from, I would like to know where the answer was sent
@punker barbie today I got a response from chaturbate, in which they told me to release the account since my evidence showed the error, I tried to create a new account without any kind of intermediary but as soon as I uploaded the documents, all my accounts were banned again, I do not understand what was the reason, and I request your collaboration again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.