AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Punkerbarbie help me!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
Philippines
Hello @punkerbarbie please help me.

My username is hot_babe22
And I sign up as a model then I submitted my documents so that I can broadcast my self but they dont allow it. Many times I submitted ID but still denied. And suddenly chaturbate banned me because my cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with their terms and conditions. for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. But I didn't have yet broadcast my self and my documents are original not fake and not expired. I am also in legal age.
Please @punkerbarbie help me with my concern.

Hello @punkerbarbie please help me.

My username is hot_babe22
And I sign up as a model then I submitted my documents so that I can broadcast my self but they dont allow it. Many times I submitted ID but still denied. And suddenly chaturbate banned me because my cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with their terms and conditions. for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. But I didn't have yet broadcast my self and my documents are original not fake and not expired. I am also in legal age.
Please @punkerbarbie help me with my concern.

Support states that you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform due to previous violations on your alternate accounts. Any attempt to create a new will be met with a ban.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.