AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punkerbarbie please help with my acccount

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrookeRidess

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2021
Hi my name on chaturbate is BrookeRide . I really hope you can help me get this sorted. I was on cam today in my work room that is near my garage. My roomates had thought I had finsihed for the day and they started to spray bug spray in our gargae. I imdeletly started feeling sick to mynd i thought i had logged off the camera. i ran out the room an told them to stop spaying. My roomate then came in the office to get my widnow open to air it out. Again I truly thought I had logged out. He was in the room for maybe 20 secs and only his legg showed. once i relised the cam was still on i was like oh shit and he ran out. I went back to work. Like an hr later says it need to subimit id for all people on the camera. When I go to hit the brodcast page its saying to submit my id. Is it wanting my ids? You can see ive already been brodcasting. I am goign t be the only one appering on cam. can you please help me with this . My email is Jessicayhawaii808@gmail.com I emailed support there as soon as this happend but I have heard nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.