AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Purchased the wrong token package

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2021
Hi @punker barbie I see that you are a representative for Chaturbate. I was purchasing tokens with the intention of only getting 100 for $10.99 and the 4050 token package was auto selected and I was charged $319.98. My username on Chaturbate is the same as here (seblake513). I emailed and I'm currently waiting for a response (ticket number is 18606923), and I understand it could take some time. I would very much appreciate if you could be so kind as to help me get this resolved as soon as possible as this puts me in a financial strain. Thank you very much in advance and I will not make this same mistake again in the future.

Last edited:
Chaturbate actually has a billing help phone number that I have had some success with. You have to let it ring forever and sometimes call back 2-3 times but when you do finally get someone, and you will, they will help you. The number is: (877) 338-7047

Good luck

Upvote 0
I have accidentally purchased that 4050 package a couple of times. Immediately sent a message to support and both times the issue was cleared up in less than 30 minutes.

I guess money-related issues go right to the front of the line.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate actually has a billing help phone number that I have had some success with. You have to let it ring forever and sometimes call back 2-3 times but when you do finally get someone, and you will, they will help you. The number is: (877) 338-7047

Good luck
yeah but if u are from another country you cant call them

Upvote 0
CB is the only one I know of that leaves it on the highest package for people.
other places will leave it selected on the last package you bought, which is ideal as it's most likely the common one for you to buy.

As with many things, having it do this, it could clear up and prevent a lot of problems, and free up some of the support to assist in other things

Upvote 0
Chaturbate International billing support: (954) 453-4141

Does anyone know how much you pay per minute to call this number though?
Is it free or premium or what? If it's premium, probably better to just keep the 4000 tokens lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.