AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Purchasing menu items for other members?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought things for others a handful of times and had things bought for me. I've never had ill will towards the people who did the buying. Its always a pleasant surprise. I just figure they like me or something and if the didn't ninja it try to repay them later on down the road if I can.

I *love* when this happens, it really warms my heart and restores some faith in humanity for me, haha. I don't directly encourage it, but if it happens, I'm very happy and don't mind who it is on the giving/receiving end. I just think it's wonderful. This all being said, I don't have larger raffles, contests, or what have you. I can completely understand how other models that do would find this practice uncomfortable. For bigger prizes, I think it's natural to want to give that prize to someone who actually bought the ticket or prize themselves rather than someone else who got it for them, especially if that someone doesn't tip much, if at all, or if you can feel them just taking advantage of other people. Perhaps a good alternative is to have it available for smaller things but not allow it for bigger things. Either way, it's a good idea to ask so you don't step on anyone's toes (member or model) ^_^; Happy tipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.