AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about Chaturbate ToS/CoC. Support never responded to my inquiry.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2023
On 03/17 I received a warning from Chaturbate about discussing/depicting pee/poo/vomit while I was streaming that I believed was due to squirting on cam. I emailed support asking how squirting relates to the ban on urine but I never received a response and it has been 2 weeks since then. My impression is squirting is allowed based on the fact there is a tag #squirt, I see other models squirting on cam, and I see some model have pre-recorded content for sale on Chaturbate that must have been reviewed and approved.

I again received a warning about discussing/depicting pee/poo/vomit while I was streaming yesterday which I think was due to squirting again, though I'm unsure because someone had asked me for dirty show content in PM and I responded that was not allowed on this platform, could that have been the issue? I emailed support again today.. I really would like an answer from support as I do not want to get banned from the site.

As an aside, how am I supposed to handle people talking about/requesting things that are outside of Terms of Service/Code of conduct? Do I tell them its not allowed and to please not request such things, ignore them, silence/ban them immediately, and/or report them?

@punker barbie you appear to be the point of contact for such inquiries, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Danger_Bones

I agree with ya.

I just wish the CB rep account here hadn't changed from actual Shirley (who had a reason to actually proactively care about stuff and reply to things accordingly here) to someone seemingly on the low end of the support totem pole that only forwards ban issues to the support team to fast track them.

It was a good synergy for a while.
It's important to feel like we have support that is responsive because of how vulnerable we are. I don't know how to make them understand that without becoming a problem in my own right.

Upvote 0
It's important to feel like we have support that is responsive because of how vulnerable we are.
100%

I hope that the SC reps we have here continue to do just that, maybe at some point the CB account will become more proactive again.

Upvote 0
I think even a broader message that "words you seem to block in tip notes don't seem to be blocked in public chat(and PM if that's applicable".)
If and when they follow up I'll raise that. In any case, there's likely a small number of people who even know about this at CB IT, no doubt they have received direction from management and can check that stuff is working (or not) per instructions. On the other hand, there's probably NO people in management who appreciate the finer details - lol

Management: "Stop people from pushing Skype on our platform"
IT: "umm.... if we push this button, this happens, is that what you want?"

Upvote 0
I received a response from CB on Tuesday. The issue was in fact: someone asking for dirty content in PM and my telling them that's not allowed per T&C and to reach out on another platform for customs. This is apparently unacceptable.
So I have taken a new approach as follows:
  • use chaturbate banned words feature. I have confirmed this silences tip notes Capture_edit.png
  • using Doroth's Ultra Fembot banned words feature which notifies me when someone says a banned word and suppresses the message but shows me the original which is helpful to know if someone then tries to circumnavigate the word ban in the near future.
  • using Doroth's Ultra Fembot I made some room rules which include:
    • Notice: Rule #1: No Demanding! Please put all sexy talk and requests in a tip note.
      Notice: Rule #2: Do not request things that are not allowed. If you are unsure read
      Notice: the Terms&Conditions at /terms
      Notice: As well as Code of Conduct at /terms/appendix-c/
      Notice: Rule #3: I have banned words to protect YOU and ME. Any attempts to
      Notice: circumnavigate this will result in an immediate and permanent BAN!
    • the last notice is in the hopes that I won't have to go and keep adding to the banned words list and ill just ban people who have poor intent and can't respect the rules
  • I am also using the anti spam bod with the 95% spam filter. I have no way of knowing if this is doing anything for me but i dont think its harmful to maintain a this point.
So after implementing this I had the tip note suppressed on the same user multiple times. Is that satisfactory for CB authorities or do I need to tell this person to knock it off / ban / report them still?
Where is the report button for non-broadcasters anyways? They make it easy to report a broadcaster with a button next to the stream but I don't see anything for non-broadcasting users..
Is it acceptable to put the entire https://chaturbate.com/terms and https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/ or will it just outright be blocked as being a link/address? I want to make it as easy as possible for users to educate themselves and I always struggled to click through and find those pages personally

• Helpful!
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Click on the username in the chat (right mouse button) and there is a menu to report this message.

I did that as a user on someone who said something very pedo about their own daughter, and opened their profile page and refreshed it a few hours later and they did get banned. They were a purple user and still got banned, so buying tokens won't save you.

As a broadcaster for the most part the bots/banned words list I use during broadcasts eliminate all of those messages (pedo, dirty shows, words I find offensive, repeated request without tipping, and such). It makes for a lot less annoying broadcaster experience just because it blocks the assholes.

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Upvote 0
I received a response from CB on Tuesday. The issue was in fact: someone asking for dirty content in PM and my telling them that's not allowed per T&C and to reach out on another platform for customs. This is apparently unacceptable.
So I have taken a new approach as follows:
  • use chaturbate banned words feature. I have confirmed this silences tip notes View attachment 95959
  • using Doroth's Ultra Fembot banned words feature which notifies me when someone says a banned word and suppresses the message but shows me the original which is helpful to know if someone then tries to circumnavigate the word ban in the near future.
  • using Doroth's Ultra Fembot I made some room rules which include:
    • Notice: Rule #1: No Demanding! Please put all sexy talk and requests in a tip note.
      Notice: Rule #2: Do not request things that are not allowed. If you are unsure read
      Notice: the Terms&Conditions at /terms
      Notice: As well as Code of Conduct at /terms/appendix-c/
      Notice: Rule #3: I have banned words to protect YOU and ME. Any attempts to
      Notice: circumnavigate this will result in an immediate and permanent BAN!
    • the last notice is in the hopes that I won't have to go and keep adding to the banned words list and ill just ban people who have poor intent and can't respect the rules
  • I am also using the anti spam bod with the 95% spam filter. I have no way of knowing if this is doing anything for me but i dont think its harmful to maintain a this point.
So after implementing this I had the tip note suppressed on the same user multiple times. Is that satisfactory for CB authorities or do I need to tell this person to knock it off / ban / report them still?
Where is the report button for non-broadcasters anyways? They make it easy to report a broadcaster with a button next to the stream but I don't see anything for non-broadcasting users..
Is it acceptable to put the entire https://chaturbate.com/terms and https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/ or will it just outright be blocked as being a link/address? I want to make it as easy as possible for users to educate themselves and I always struggled to click through and find those pages personally
You can place the CB URL's that you mentioned, above, in an app/bot chat-notice, however they will not be posted as a "hyperlink" that viewers can click on (they will have to copy & paste in a new tab/window's address-field); therefore, you can forgo the "https://" or/and "www." and just use chaturbate.com/terms or/and chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c (modern browsers automatically resolve this type of URL input).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.