AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about "freeloaders"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2016
Rack City
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@rvmpelstiltskin
MFC Username
Rvmps
Chaturbate Username
Rvmps
So I have this one guy, who has actually a pretty high score on the site, who I think I added because he asked me if he could ask a question.

He's been talking to me for awhile now and he tries to direct the conversation to being sexual and he has never tipped. Now normally this isn't an issue because I only add people who have high scores without asking for an upfront fee for the pm.

Has anyone else experienced this? Should I tell him I need payment to keep talking to him? Should I just block him?

Also sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in. I am very new.

I'm not a model but I would guess around 97% of models have had not one, but many of these members. This week.

How you deal with him is totes (apparently this is a word people use) up to you, but you're probably best off telling him politely but firmly, and in no uncertain terms, that if he wants to continue taking up your time or wants to talk dirty, he needs to start tipping you. He probably won't, and that's your cue to cut him off, but if you're exceptionally lucky, he might. In general though, members who try to get something for nothing from you, have no intention of ever tipping you.

Last edited:
"Hi I love chatting with you and it's fun, but I am trying to entertain a whole room of people! If you want my undivided attention you can defs take me pvt. or we can keep chatting for x amount!"
This happens to me often because I don't charge up front, the above is kind of what I say. ish.
My experience - these guys have been around long enough to know what they're doing. They're looking to see what they can get for free. Don't allow someone to monopolize your time who doesn't respect it.

If he wants to ask a question that is private there is nothing stopping him sending an mfc mail. If you charge for pm's then don't open them up to him without him tipping your required amount. If he can't comply with either of these things he doesn't deserve your attention. Doesn't matter that he has a high score on the site. Only supporting YOU counts x

Thanks so much everyone! An update to what happened: I basically very politely told him he'd need to tip if he wanted to continue talking, especially to steer the conversation towards more risque realms and he did not. Knowing in the future to not put so much stock into member scores is actually very good information, as I have been a little fixated on that for sure. x

Status
Not open for further replies.