AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about going independent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wea

Sep 11, 2023
Hello,
I am a studio model hoping to move to streaming independently. I want to know what kind of help I can expect once I make a new account and how it works. Would the support be willing to move my followers and the contents of my old account to the new one? Thank you for the answers ❤

Hello,
I am a studio model hoping to move to streaming independently. I want to know what kind of help I can expect once I make a new account and how it works. Would the support be willing to move my followers and the contents of my old account to the new one? Thank you for the answers ❤
Wait for a response from @Charlie_SC , but I would think that your followers and "contents" of your account are probably the "property" of your studio?

Perhaps some SC models can offer you some suggestions as to how to proceed.

Upvote 0
Detaching from a studio

If a model is registered under a studio, that model account is owned by the studio.

If a model wishes to leave a studio, you can ask the studio to detach your account from their studio, which they can do from their studio account settings.

Note: you also may have specific contract clauses (this is agreed upon and between models and the studio)​

If a studio agrees to detach you, it means you can continue to use that model account on your own as an individual model. Other than adding your own payment details, nothing else changes.

What else can you do if the studio refuses to release your account:
1. Open a new independent model account
2. Complete all your details
3. Upload the relevant documents again
4. We will check/approve your new account (if there are no standing contract clauses with your studio)
5. Your documents on the studio account, are then automatically deactivated
6. You can then proceed to use your new independent account

Note: nothing can be transferred from one account to another i.e. followers, content, tokens, etc.​

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.