AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about MFC currently, and new girl tag!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone!! I hope your day is going well. I have been on chaturbate off and on for years, and was on MFC for a short period of time but quit consistently camming because of the pandemic and health problems related to that. I recently deactivated my MFC account, and was considering creating a new one to begin using in May. I was wondering if there's anything that I should know about the current state of MFC before I make this choice to try again, and I was also wondering how long the new girl tag lasts for? If I upload content on MFC share and get that ready ahead of time, will it effect my new girl tag when I broadcast? Or will It not begin until I actually stream. Thanks so much!!

I’ve never seen this mentioned here. But did you guys realize the user controls what he/she sees as a new model?

Attachments

• 9598C4D0-1CB9-4279-B0F4-651F1021CD2E.jpeg
    9598C4D0-1CB9-4279-B0F4-651F1021CD2E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 93378908-C809-4F5C-84A9-D561E10357DA.jpeg
    93378908-C809-4F5C-84A9-D561E10357DA.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
I’ve never seen this mentioned here. But did you guys realize the user controls what he/she sees as a new model?
Members can adjust this, but by default I believe models still have a new tag for their first 10 broadcast hours.

Creating content and posting it to Share first will not affect that time, @lydialove. But as mentioned, they may not allow you to create a new account.

Upvote 0
Okay thank you, I probably shouldn’t have deactivated it was impulsive awful back. 😂
You can reactivate it no worries, they're just strict about models creating brand new accounts just to reset camscore. Being inactive prior to deleting means they'll be likely to grant new model status again.
Fingers crossed for you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.