AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about selling pee fetish clips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2014
Hey hey all. We do a cam show on Chaturbate that focuses on lots of fetish play, and we constantly get requests for piss play.
I know it's against the rules on CB to do anything with urination, and while I know you can toe that line and say that you're "squirting", we don't feel like risking it and getting banned. We thought the next best thing would be to do some pee videos and offer those to users asking us to do that sort of thing.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Clips4Sale says that pee clips aren't allowed, but I also know of some of high profile cam girls who go ahead and sell pee vids through that and some other sites. Is it just another one of those rules that isn't really ever enforced?

Directly from the studio sign-up page of Clips4Sale:

No Pissing/Peeing (urine) - There cannot be any peeing on other people or show someone consuming urine in any clips, videos or images.

They've added all sorts of pee-friendly categories recently, so as long as you don't break their rules it's fair game. :thumbleft:

• Helpful!
Reactions: AngelicTease
Bah, I think I misread that.
Unfortunately, the thing people want to see is us peeing on one another... is there anywhere that welcomes selling clips like that?

Due to obscenity laws in the US, it's illegal in many states to film videos like that. So it will be difficult if not impossible to find a high traffic website that allows it. You've basically got two options:

1) Just post it on C4S anyway and don't make it explicit in the description. I think a lot of girls do this in incest roleplay, scat videos, etc, so I assume the videos aren't too carefully regulated. There's always a risk of it being taken down, or for your account to even be deleted, though.
2) Sell it on MyFreeCams. There isn't as huge of a fetish community on MFC, so your sales might not be as good, but you could charge a good bit for it. Since videos aren't hosted by MFC and you would instead use MediaFire or some other host, you can get away with a lot more. Just don't do it live, since that's not allowed.

Good luck! :)

so, silly me was arranging pee skype shows through MFC and got a really freaky warning (i was made to stare at it for 5 minutes every time i logged onto MFC for a week) saying toilet games are banned and i'll be permanently banned from the site if they caught me again.

i emailed them and said that i never ever did toilet games on MFC, and they responded saying that "arranging" that content was also prohibited.

so i would be hesitant to sell your pee videos through MFC.

Another option would be Extralunchmoney, since they allow pee content as well. With both ELM and C4S, pee is fine as long as nobody's being peed on or drinking it.

As for poo (if anyone in the future has questions about it): as long as you don't actually show poo, you can sell videos of yourself going on both of those sites - just be careful with your camera angles so it's not visible. Fake poo (mashed up food that's poo-colored, for example) is OK, real is not.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Teagan
Can someone define me the difference between peeing during a performance on CHB and squirting as science says it is impossible for females to produce more than a few drops of female "cum"
Other sources say all squirting is urine forced out during orgasm and female ejaculate doesn't exist !
CHB rules say Absolutely no Skat play .. As skat means shit .. Does this rule also apply to pee play on CHB ?

Can someone define me the difference between peeing during a performance on CHB and squirting as science says it is impossible for females to produce more than a few drops of female "cum"
Other sources say all squirting is urine forced out during orgasm and female ejaculate doesn't exist !
CHB rules say Absolutely no Skat play .. As skat means shit .. Does this rule also apply to pee play on CHB ?
Do you have a link where "science" says this?

Reactions: JickyJuly

As someone who has been a squirter pretty much forever, I can promise that squirt is NOT pee. I will go pee right before sex or masturbating, and easily squirt. I have had someone get excited that he made me squirt while fingering me, and kept doing what he did to make it happen the first time until I had squirted over 20 times and was literally laying in a puddle. It's not pee. The bladder isn't capable of that.

This video explains the anatomy involved in squirting pretty well:

As someone who has been a squirter pretty much forever, I can promise that squirt is NOT pee. I will go pee right before sex or masturbating, and easily squirt. I have had someone get excited that he made me squirt while fingering me, and kept doing what he did to make it happen the first time until I had squirted over 20 times and was literally laying in a puddle. It's not pee. The bladder isn't capable of that.

The study she references in her video states, "The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists." (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022)
So yeah! That's pretty amazing actually how the bladder specifically fills in order to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Booty_4U
I was banned yesterday for pee show! I never did on public off course i thought that this was the problem but nop. Got my account back!
So i just think that the thing is sell it as squirt! Off course following the flow of squirt mood insteat off "squirting a waterfall".

I know I'm late to this conversation, but does this mean that as long as you are in the US, there's no site you can post any videos of drinking or being peed on for sale? This seems so weird to me. How is *that* the line that we drew??
Also, if it's illegal to post and sell, wouldn't it also be illegal to sell privately?

I seen Leeannstar squirt and def not pee lol it's weird there's many theories out there and the ones written by men are hilarious since how the hell would they know

Interested to know this too, would it be better to order as a custom video you send directly to people?

Status
Not open for further replies.