AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about Snapchat!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2020
United States
stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@a_smut_peddler
Hello! I'm a new model on Stripchat, and I just made a snapchat. I had planned to keep my snap story open to the public (everyone) for promo reasons and only post non-nude/tease stuff there. And only add my fanclub members (500tk/month subscription) to my snap as friends for friendly chat/special xxx story for fans and paid sexting sessions. However, everyone to wants to view my story keeps adding me as a friend (I decline) can they easily follow/sub to my snap story without being my friend on snap? Or how does this work?

Hello! I'm a new model on Stripchat, and I just made a snapchat. I had planned to keep my snap story open to the public (everyone) for promo reasons and only post non-nude/tease stuff there. And only add my fanclub members (500tk/month subscription) to my snap as friends for friendly chat/special xxx story for fans and paid sexting sessions. However, everyone to wants to view my story keeps adding me as a friend (I decline) can they easily follow/sub to my snap story without being my friend on snap? Or how does this work?

If you used the exact same name as you use on the camsite, then it will be easy for them to try and guess, so I would suggest maybe making another one with a completely different name, so they can't guess it and find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.