AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat - my model friend on CB wants to sell access to her Snap on her tip menu and asked me if she should

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2022
My model friend on CB wants to sell access to her SnapChat on her tip menu on CB. She asked me if she should. I told her I would research and I went to camgirlproblems and here and I did a search before posting. It seems like it can be a good addon. If she can't spend much time chatting those snap buyers should she just not do it? She has a full time secretary job on top of 20+ hours a week camming ,so she can't interact that much. I told her 600 tokens, as those are the numbers I see very often that models charge for Snap. It also seems like she might add a two or three word disclaimer next to the menu price so she doesn't seem like she is selling 24/7 chat, but she needs to have a way to describe her limitations so she isn't creating too much false expectation. I guess she can notify when she is online and send fanclub like pics and maybe a bit of chat, but I don't know what else to tell her to do. She needs the money so she wants to try everything. Maybe she could sell limited memberships for monthly or three months or 6 or whatever. I really have read a lot in the searches and it just seems like as a marketing tool it might require a lot of effort for the $12.50 from the 600 tokens her share would be , so I don't know. Camming is not her longterm career, she is in school to be an interpreter. Thanks for any help, I appreciate your expertise! Sincerely Johnm

Last edited:
Reactions: darcyduke
Those rates are usually lifetime rates with no expectation of interaction given other than "daily stories and pics". That said, no matter what expectations she sets someone is always going to try to push the boundaries. She can try it and stop at any time. I don't think anyone in their right mind would email Chaturbate support or other site support and complain that a model was refusing to interact offline for an item tipped online. That's just my .02.

Those rates are usually lifetime rates with no expectation of interaction given other than "daily stories and pics". That said, no matter what expectations she sets someone is always going to try to push the boundaries. She can try it and stop at any time. I don't think anyone in their right mind would email Chaturbate support or other site support and complain that a model was refusing to interact offline for an item tipped online. That's just my .02.
Great Thank you Vixxen81. I like that Barbara might can add "daily stories and pics" next to her menu price so, maybe she can handle that much interaction. I appreciate your help, Barbara does too!

Great Thank you Vixxen81. I like that Barbara might can add "daily stories and pics" next to her menu price so, maybe she can handle that much interaction. I appreciate your help, Barbara does too!
She can do one a day or 7 in one day. It's so flexible. :) It never hurts to try. Hope she has a great time regardless! You're welcome!

• Hugs
Reactions: johnm
I sell mine, and offer daily content. It works out quite popular, and there are alot of people pushing boundaries and trying to treat it like an instant messaging service when I'm not on cam. I've had to remove some people for getting bratty over me not messaging them back on there :confused:

• Hugs
Reactions: johnm
I sell mine, and offer daily content. It works out quite popular, and there are alot of people pushing boundaries and trying to treat it like an instant messaging service when I'm not on cam. I've had to remove some people for getting bratty over me not messaging them back on there :confused:
Thanks a lot @

darcyduke ! I'll tell Barbara what you said. Your post makes it clear ! Thanks again!​

Reactions: darcyduke
Status
Not open for further replies.