AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about user deleted/suspended accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
I have a question - if I see a user whose logo has become the “dead guy” (see image), does it mean that the user has deleted their account? Been suspended? Either?

A guy I would label as an obnoxious user went into this mode today after tipping a decent amount to a model we both follow. At first I thought he dumped his tokens and deleted the account but then I remembered that this same guy showed in that state once before but came back.

What is going on here? If you delete your user account can it be reactivated easily?

IMG_2819.jpeg

I think a user can disable their account and re-enable it at a later date. in which case I think that "avatar" would show.

Of course if they have been banned by SC it would show that also, and there's no coming back from that as far as I know.

Reactions: Hiunds
Upvote 0
I think a user can disable their account and re-enable it at a later date. in which case I think that "avatar" would show.

Of course if they have been banned by SC it would show that also, and there's no coming back from that as far as I know.
Thanks. This dude is annoying but I don’t know that I think he does bannable things. Probably just hopeful thinking that he is gone lol

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.