AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question bot or app

• Thread starter Deleted member 55682
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55682

Hello alll i am looking for bot or even main app for for example : todays question.
So Idea is no any goals or answer options just todays question for example.. todays question is what is your favorite color.. or some other day it could be for example tell me story about your first sex .
also let on bot or app is option that user answering to question or users story about.... for example on chat appear information user is answering to question or telling story about.

Any sugestions?

thank you in advance

hmm i just thought it would be not bad also if in this bot/app would be another option also with possible variants of answers... let i can choose for today just question or just story or just question with answer options

Upvote 0
If the bot is not to have any result (no goals or answer options), then couldn't you just use a combination of a 'welcome/greet bot' (sends a message on enter), and a 'rotating notice bot' (sends a message on a cycle). This way when users enter chat or every 10 min, for example, they would see the question or story request, etc.

Unless you have a different bot in mind, and I've just misunderstood your request.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
That's a very interesting idea to incentivate the conversation. I've seen it used on Discord, but never on Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
If the bot is not to have any result (no goals or answer options), then couldn't you just use a combination of a 'welcome/greet bot' (sends a message on enter), and a 'rotating notice bot' (sends a message on a cycle). This way when users enter chat or every 10 min, for example, they would see the question or story request, etc.

Unless you have a different bot in mind, and I've just misunderstood your request.

Cheers,
Cexmental
idea is right just i would like to it more automated or how to say... more adatable from my side...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.