AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for couples, specifically

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garygoldenballs

Cam Model
Jul 5, 2015
Chaturbate Username
Imrauin
the ones where the guy used to cam before her, like me. My girlfriend is going to try camming for the first time today (yesterday she watched me do my thing and thought it was hot). She's even going to the salon in a couple of hours!

How was YOUR experience when you first started camming? What do you wish someone had told you? Did you have a mentor? What do you think that could help her feel safe on her first time?

Wish us luck!

Reactions: Pia
My boyfriend and I have been camming together for about 2 and a half years now and this is some advice I can think about right now...

1.- Planning. Both make a schedule with B, C, and D plans included, that way you won't get lost in the void just thinking what to do next. This part includes thinking about how to set your camera/lights so both look good all the time and/or show what you really want to show and the way you want it.
2.- Teamwork. Be sure that both are having fun, feeling good, and participating. I find it super depressing when there's just one part of the couple participating, smiling, talking to viewers when the other person is just yawning and clearly in Jupiter. Make sure you both feel good all the time, do not sacrifice your good mood to please viewers.
3.- Awkward silence: Even if you have luck, many viewers and your goal is about to be reached, there are gonna be moments when u lack tippers, no chatters, kinda a cemetery. At first, it was really upsetting but my boyfriend and I realized that we should have fun or some rest during the nothingness.
4.- Pressure to be "perfect", it links to the third point and you might know this already since u are a performer. Do not try to look super horny, sexual and/or perfect all the time, I mean... if you are alone is way easier 'cause you know your limits but if you are with someone, you should be aware that she/he is not comfortable and is faking a smile/position just to look appealing for viewers and believe it or not it has caused arguments between my boyfriend and me.
5.- Enjoy yourselves, at the end of the stream you are a couple and business might not interfere in your relationship.
I can't think about more advices xD
Break a leg :D

Upvote 0
Pia said a lot of great things! I was a solo female first and now I also couple cam. This might be obvious/part of planning but it's a good idea to go over together what you're willing to do on cam, for how much, and when (tip menu, goals).
The other thing I noticed was there was so much more untipped demands, other broadcasters blatantly advertising in the room, and just name calling/rudeness that happened when we started our couple room than in my solo room. Unless that stuff gets you going, ban them all, silence broadcasters, and use an anti spam bot. I think it would help her to know you guys are the ones in control of what happens in your room.
Another thing to think about- a new couple account means new tag for a week, which you wouldn't have if you just did a couple show on your cam. Might be less pressure to try it on yours first, or maybe you want to jump in with a guaranteed audience with the new tag.
Good luck! Hope you have a great time :)

Upvote 0
As a member I only offer four things about couples

1. Only one of you handle any Q/A session prep with the member. You create more confusion that is necessary when both people in the couple are trying to deal with the member at the same time. Pick one of you to represent both of you.
2. Please schedule TOGETHER. I should being paying YOU to have to herd you like cats. If you need to take a break do it TOGETHER. Goto the restroom TOGETHER (well you know what I mean). Having someone in the couple just decide they forgot something and think it's ok happens more often than you can imagine
3. Don't argue on cam. If you're at odd with what the customer is asking for it's better for everyone you say no so the member can find someone else than to half hearted agree and half ass the show to the point the member will just ask the site for a refund.
4. If there's a male performer be honest if he's able to perform at that moment. Don't accept a cum show offer from a member if know your male counterpart usually need an hour rest after a climax. Be honest with members about what you CAN do and in what time frames you can do them. You build regulars with trust don't make a liar out of yourself trying to promise too much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.