AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for EE/Romanian/Studio models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2020
Soooo...I have a previous post about being love con'ed, scammed, ect bad by a Romanian model, but my question is a little more industry related.

Last whatsapp video call I had with her a long time ago I met a another friend of hers, but I never asked for her friends nickname or anything related to modeling work, because it didn't matter at the time. I went on CB for the first time in a long while and saw someone that looked familiar, my memory works like a photograph. The apartment looked a familiar, and the cats too. 🤣I asked the cats names, as it was one that was easily remembered, and go figure they are the same. I told her "I think we met before through a mutual friend named XXXX". She remembers and replies "aaahhhh.....aren't you her EX-BF? I thought I recognized your nickname". That reply surprised me and threw me off a bit.

So my question is:

In the studios in Romania and EE, or maybe in general, is it a common or insider knowledge sort of thing for models to label or name a good or favorite member they are playing as their "online/work boyfriend"? Someone who either they are working extra hard to get money out of or they enjoy having around because the fill some sort of supportive need their real BF doesn't or both? I'm thinking some kind of model code or marking your territory sort of thing, so the other models in the studio or friends know to not interact in a business manner with a certain member. Like, "no stealing this one from me".

Or maybe I'm just in to conspiracy theories.🤔😂

Reactions: anabeauty37
Soooo...I have a previous post about being love con'ed, scammed, ect bad by a Romanian model, but my question is a little more industry related.

Last whatsapp video call I had with her a long time ago I met a another friend of hers, but I never asked for her friends nickname or anything related to modeling work, because it didn't matter at the time. I went on CB for the first time in a long while and saw someone that looked familiar, my memory works like a photograph. The apartment looked a familiar, and the cats too. 🤣I asked the cats names, as it was one that was easily remembered, and go figure they are the same. I told her "I think we met before through a mutual friend named XXXX". She remembers and replies "aaahhhh.....aren't you her EX-BF? I thought I recognized your nickname". That reply surprised me and threw me off a bit.

So my question is:

In the studios in Romania and EE, or maybe in general, is it a common or insider knowledge sort of thing for models to label or name a good or favorite member they are playing as their "online/work boyfriend"? Someone who either they are working extra hard to get money out of or they enjoy having around because the fill some sort of supportive need their real BF doesn't or both? I'm thinking some kind of model code or marking your territory sort of thing, so the other models in the studio or friends know to not interact in a business manner with a certain member. Like, "no stealing this one from me".

Or maybe I'm just in to conspiracy theories.🤔😂
I'm sorry to say to you it's not a EE studio thing only, it's just a studio thing.

They talk about everyone they milk hard, how gullible/delusional they are and help each others to attain that goal, maybe it wasn't even her idea first to milk you outside of CB but one of the other model while they were talking to each others. (That's what happened to me)
Also the nice normal regulars too yeah *I guess*. I had the opportunity to ask someone from inside the studio the "whole" truth, whatever hurtful it would be to me and she did, and this is the reality they are in.

I had the same thing with a dog q.q but it was the studio's dog, not hers 😂

Been there done that. Your name is rolling over their tongues. If you are a big spender they will know :)) And they will try to take advantage of you, why wouldn't they, it's their income?
But I like the attention, so I don't care very much. I'm just a lonely boy (how pathetic that sounds ?) lol

Well, she wouldn't be a very good friend if she had instead said, "Oh yeah aren't you the gullible fool XYZ used to drain?" Plus that would probably ruin any shot she might think she has to do the same to you. I don't think it's a territory thing, most people don't need to be told that it's not cool to try to swoop in on someone else's bag. I feel like you are likely imagining this in a way that is more flattering to you than it would be in reality haha.

Well, she wouldn't be a very good friend if she had instead said, "Oh yeah aren't you the gullible fool XYZ used to drain?" Plus that would probably ruin any shot she might think she has to do the same to you. I don't think it's a territory thing, most people don't need to be told that it's not cool to try to swoop in on someone else's bag. I feel like you are likely imagining this in a way that is more flattering to you than it would be in reality haha.
I disagree, to an extent. The level of competition I've witnessed in strip clubs for deep wallets has been insane. Why would it be all that different in a webcam studio setting?

I disagree, to an extent. The level of competition I've witnessed in strip clubs for deep wallets has been insane. Why would it be all that different in a webcam studio setting?
I'm not saying it is different, I'm saying it doesn't need to be said. If someone is going to do that kind of thing, they'll do it whether the client has been "claimed" by someone else or not. 🤷‍♀️ I think most performers are smart enough to know that too, and so we don't bother. At least, that is how it has been in my work-social circles.

On top of that, trying to claim a client for yourself is likely to end in disappointment, it's silly to think that any client only ever pays one performer. So on both sides, I don't see the point, and I don't see it happening.

I'm saying if OP was talked about, it was probably more in a way like, "xyzusername spent so much on me!" rather than, "xyzusername is my boyfriend, I love him so much, Jolene please don't take my man!"

A studio is a workplace. Like at any other workplace, friendships, alliances and animosities develop. People at a workplace talk. In a studio they talk about their regulars during meal or cigarette breaks or whatever.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the "EX-BF" thing. Except maybe the "EX" part.

People at a workplace talk.
They do, and one model just told me outright once that she had mentioned me to some of the other models in the studio. We got along quite well and had a few very long privates, so it didn't strike me as odd. Exchanging intel on customers happens in every workplace I've ever been in. No reason a cam studio should be different.

I was more referencing it as a sarcastic industry/studio code word or something they joke about, when they are pulling a love con or like someone said, when talking amongst themselves about gullible members. Basically, so they don't have to say "The dumbass I'm love scamming" everytime, because that has a more negative context.

I didnt expect her to say "gullible fool" obviously lol, but I was expecting her to just refer to me as a good member, big spender, "that guy" or something else like that and push for tokens after all this time. It was strange to me she remembered or referenced that part.

Stealing of members in the studios was/is a constant conflict and drama from what I was told at least. It was clear she conversed with some of her friends about it in the past, they spoke similarly and didn't seem interested in or ask for tokens either a few months ago, except for one. And none of them got any. Like someone said, they work together on it to build the illusion, but it seems maybe they work together to not break the illusion as well.

I was more referencing it as a sarcastic industry/studio code word or something they joke about, when they are pulling a love con or like someone said, when talking amongst themselves about gullible members. Basically, so they don't have to say "The dumbass I'm love scamming" everytime, because that has a more negative context.
Okay, just so long as you don't actually think it's like
or they enjoy having around because the fill some sort of supportive need their real BF doesn't
because that's highly unlikely to be the case.

Reactions: DhaWerda
Been there done that. Your name is rolling over their tongues. If you are a big spender they will know :)) And they will try to take advantage of you, why wouldn't they, it's their income?
But I like the attention, so I don't care very much. I'm just a lonely boy (how pathetic that sounds ?) lol
As long as you recognize the hustle and aren't struggling to pay for life necessities, I say have at it! I don't think that's pathetic. We all get lonely and deal with it differently. Cammodels job is to offer some online companionship. May that be a quick wank, talk about mundane topics, or someone who tells you they love you.

I tipped one model one time, and then for years, Other models from the same studio would PM.
Honestly I think there was some sort of studio bot.

I'm not saying it is different, I'm saying it doesn't need to be said. If someone is going to do that kind of thing, they'll do it whether the client has been "claimed" by someone else or not. 🤷‍♀️ I think most performers are smart enough to know that too, and so we don't bother. At least, that is how it has been in my work-social circles.

On top of that, trying to claim a client for yourself is likely to end in disappointment, it's silly to think that any client only ever pays one performer. So on both sides, I don't see the point, and I don't see it happening.

I'm saying if OP was talked about, it was probably more in a way like, "xyzusername spent so much on me!" rather than, "xyzusername is my boyfriend, I love him so much, Jolene please don't take my man!"
OK, thank you for clarifying that. Absolutely agree with you here.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I feel neglected. :( I've never been loveconned... And I do visit many Eastern European models. I'm a good spender, well not in the thousands but surely a couple hundred tokens a day.
It's like they think "Don't bother with him, he can't be loveconned".
Would be interesting to experience that once.

Status
Not open for further replies.