AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for MFC models

• Thread starter Deleted member 37064
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37064

Out of curiosity, what can MFC models see about members? I think tokens, points total, and tip history. But, am curious what all can be seen.

Reason for this is that I've had some models make some comments to me regarding tips (not just to them but to other models), as well as a couple of other things which seemed odd to me that they'd even mention it.

There's been times this has been mentioned in other threads and I tried to search for it without success. But, figured I'd inquire so it's all in one spot.

Thanks. :)

Reactions: Osyrus
We can not see your tip history with anyone other than us, so if they are commenting on your tips to other models they are likely lurking in other ways, like watching the model/browsing profiles and twitter.

We can only see your tokens and points if you don’t have it “hidden” but we can see your tip history with us, last login date and sign up date as well as whatever you filled out on your profile of course. And pm archive. I don’t think there is much else, but I don’t really poke around in that tab too often.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Thanks, Jolene. I hide my tokens, and points, so knew about those. But, wasn't sure if on tip history if a model could see tips to other models or not. Does make sense about lurking, or seeing tweets (makes be dislike the MFCShare auto-tweet even more than just the spamming of it and may change the way I tip). Regarding the lurking, can one determine what room a member is in or show if in a private?

When a model friends a member, can you set alerts for when they come online? For members, we can set audible and email alerts if we want for models. But, haven't seen that for members we friend, only in how they show on the list or in a room.

Upvote 0
I think that if you tip on MFC share and tick the "don't show my username" there is no auto-tweet.

Could be, might have to check it out further. But, I do know that some models have disabled the auto-tweets while they're online. Others, just let it roll.

My gripe about the auto-tweet is that if you tip multiple models, it can cause issues. I've heard it from a few different models why am I tipping another model. Easier to just avoid the drama in the first place if possible.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Thanks, Jolene. I hide my tokens, and points, so knew about those. But, wasn't sure if on tip history if a model could see tips to other models or not. Does make sense about lurking, or seeing tweets (makes be dislike the MFCShare auto-tweet even more than just the spamming of it and may change the way I tip). Regarding the lurking, can one determine what room a member is in or show if in a private?

When a model friends a member, can you set alerts for when they come online? For members, we can set audible and email alerts if we want for models. But, haven't seen that for members we friend, only in how they show on the list or in a room.
No to all of those questions.

Easiest way to avoid drama is of course not be friends with controlling assholes, but you can also just tip ninja by hiding your username.

Upvote 0
No to all of those questions.

Easiest way to avoid drama is of course not be friends with controlling assholes, but you can also just tip ninja by hiding your username.

Thanks again.

I wouldn't necessarily say they're controlling. Well, most aren't. It's more the inquiries. It shouldn't matter who we tip. But, sometimes it's caused inquiries and comments that I'd rather avoid.

Upvote 0
I think that if you tip on MFC share and tick the "don't show my username" there is no auto-tweet.

This is correct. It's basically like tipping privately.

....can one determine what room a member is in or show if in a private?

There IS a way for people to see if you're in a private, I learned this the hard way. If you've set up a member profile, you have a status similar to that of a model's profile. People can see if you're online, offline, and if you're in a private it will show that too. It won't show who you're in private with only that you're in one. Stupid in my opinion.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
This is correct. It's basically like tipping privately.

Are you talking not show in room, or on page? I think if not shown in the room, it might be the private (which is the case when model is online). Whereas don't show on page is like anonymous.

At least that's how I'm thinking it works. Can control it of course after tipping also

There IS a way for people to see if you're in a private, I learned this the hard way. If you've set up a member profile, you have a status similar to that of a model's profile. People can see if you're online, offline, and if you're in a private it will show that too. It won't show who you're in private with only that you're in one. Stupid in my opinion.

Hmm, at one point I did have my profile visible and it's when I had one model (top 100-150) comment about being in a private. But, she also said the model by name who I was with (low ranked EE model). Since then, I had killed my profile (why don't they allow them to be deleted instead of just unpublished?!) and had a completely different model comment about me being in a private with someone.

So, not sure if they're using some kind of hack software (think I heard something about this from ages ago). Or, if models had additional viewing. Thus my questions.

Upvote 0
Are you talking not show in room, or on page? I think if not shown in the room, it might be the private (which is the case when model is online).

* Album: Tip option = don't show in room. This makes it a private tip, so the model knows what you purchased but nobody else does, and nothing shows in the room. Albums don't have a "wall" to show who purchased so there's no page for people to 'track' you on anyway. If it's a private tip it also doesn't send the auto-tweet.

* Clubs, goals, polls, everything else: Tip option = don't show my username on [whatever] page. This won't show in the room and it makes it anonymous to anyone else viewing the page. Only you and the model knows who tipped it. This also suppresses the auto-tweet.

Can control it of course after tipping also

If you're talking about for clubs then absolutely, you can select 'hide username' after you've become a member if you forgot to check the box or something. For polls and goals at least I know you can't remove your name after the fact.

But, she also said the model by name who I was with

I'll say this much. I've talked to several of my friends about this and they've all been clear that they're not able to see that. HOWEVER, I can think of random ways where a model that was I guess crazy enough to even care might be able to find out. Maybe the other girl tweeted some kind of thanks. Perhaps she was someone else you had listed as a friend on your profile, or she had you on hers. Maybe you had posted something on her profile wall or she had yours (all of that is visible with a search in google). Lots of ways she could have arrived at a logical conclusion. I mean, it's insane that girls do that I guess, but it's possible. The underlying point being that the girls here have said they can't see it, several very trusted friends of mine have had the same, so I think by and large you're fine here. Just some insanely possessive creepers that are all up in your business, lol.

Upvote 0
I had one model (top 100-150) comment about being in a private.
Lots of ways she could have arrived at a logical conclusion. I mean, it's insane that girls do that I guess, but it's possible.
If a girl is obsessive enough, and doesn't have a very busy room (or is offline just lurking on MFC's homepage), it is very likely that she was watching the room she suspected you to be in, and notice that both your name and the models name disappeared when she went to private mode.

Small rooms have small user lists that make it more obvious who is in private with a model.

Upvote 0
....and notice that both your name and the models name disappeared when she went to private mode.

Another great possibility. I always go into pvt from a PM window so I'm not in the room and guys can't do that. I've had regulars in a room I'm not a regular in MFC mail me bitching that I took the model PVT but was too stuck up to talk in the room, or that it was shitty to do it without tipping for the topic first, and so on and so on.

Upvote 0
I've had regulars in a room I'm not a regular in MFC mail me bitching that I took the model PVT
I've heard that happening before. Weirdos, lol.

Upvote 0
The underlying point being that the girls here have said they can't see it, several very trusted friends of mine have had the same, so I think by and large you're fine here.

Yeah, I'm not really doubting the models here who say so as I'm sure you can't in the model browser.

Just some insanely possessive creepers that are all up in your business, lol.

And the models talk about members being possessive. :p

Upvote 0
If a girl is obsessive enough, and doesn't have a very busy room (or is offline just lurking on MFC's homepage), it is very likely that she was watching the room she suspected you to be in, and notice that both your name and the models name disappeared when she went to private mode.

Small rooms have small user lists that make it more obvious who is in private with a model.

In this particular instance, the model's room was very busy every time I was there. The model I was in pvt with, was an under 1000 score camgirl.

Eh, in the past. Just seemed odd on this one.

Upvote 0
Another great possibility. I always go into pvt from a PM window so I'm not in the room and guys can't do that. I've had regulars in a room I'm not a regular in MFC mail me bitching that I took the model PVT but was too stuck up to talk in the room, or that it was shitty to do it without tipping for the topic first, and so on and so on.

Personally, I don't care if the members know I take a model private from the room. Especially since it's only a couple of models I do this with now, and it's been long-standing model/member relationship which the regulars know. If a member complains, tough shit.

If someone takes a model private, doesn't really bother me either. Can't stand when people feel possessive about someone/something they have zero control over.

Upvote 0
I think a lot of girls would be shocked at how their regulars act 'behind the scenes', lol. But THAT is an entirely different conversation, I have no doubt you yourself had heard them all. ;)

Yep, I've heard some of the stories as well as seen a few things. I don't like drama, and try to avoid it as much as possible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.