AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions on Streamate Gold Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2022
Europe
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@marycorner10
Tumblr Username
marycorner
Streamate Username
MaryCorner
I have already done many Gold Shows on Streamate, but there are still some things that I haven't figured out yet:

1. Can a member pay and enter a Gold Show, AFTER it has began? Like 5 minutes later for example?
2. When members enter my public chat and I am on a Gold Show, do they see a notice that I am on a Gold Show? Do they also see the description of the Gold Show, how many people are in at the moment, how much more time it is going to last and the price to enter?

Thank you for your time in advance!

I'm a member, not a model, so I think I can help with these.

1. Yes, members can join late. They still pay the same amount, so it becomes something like $10 for 4 minutes instead of $10 for 8 minutes.

2. Basically yes to all of that. I'm not entirely sure about seeing how many people are in the show, though. We see how many people are in the room, not necessarily in the show. And I suspect it includes the model in the count, sometimes. That number can be really strange on SM partly because members have the option to make their chat invisible to other members, which may or may not include hiding their presence.

Reactions: MaryCorner
Upvote 0
Jumping in on this thread and @MoonAndStars you might know the answer?

Some models set their gold shows to 0G entrance fee and treat it as a "pay what you can afford" kind of thing, only starting the show once the goal has been reached, which is a cool idea. But what happens once the show has already started and members are able to join in late? If you have your entrance fee at 0G, does that mean that all and any old freeloader can now hop in to a free show, or does the site require a minimum tip?

Reactions: MaryCorner
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.