AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Quick cam-time: a message to my disciples.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
As many of you know, I hopped on MFC for a short cam show a little while ago.

It was such a mix of excited responses and full-o-attitude and cheeky response that I don't even know what to think! Hah. Just when I think I know you guys, you throw me for a loop. I was like, "oh, I miss them, I'll pop on for 30 mins to say hi and be naked, they'll be happy to see me". I figured it would be fun happy time since I hadn't seen you all since Friday...

... then it was all like "omg!" "wtf?!" "you don't belong here now!" "where were you yesterday?!"

o_O

Silly boys. :eek:bscene-buttmoon:

:roll:

AmberCutie said:
it was all like "omg!" "wtf?!" "you don't belong here now!" "where were you yesterday?!"

Doesn't seem so bad. I mean, let's look at this from another angle:

"omg!" = Oh my gosh, what a pleasant surprise to have you on, Amber.

"wtf?!" = Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?! Is today/tonight going to be as great?

"you don't belong here now!" = According to your planned schedule, you should be enjoying some WoW, so you don't really need to be here for us, although I do know that you said we could pop in and find out if you are on.

"where were you yesterday?!" = an excitable way of saying Hey, I'd love to hear about your day yesterday, for conversation's sake.

Got the email alert that you had logged in yesterday; was quite shocked to see it. I wish I could have stopped in, but I my time was split up over many different things. By the time I could log on and stop in to say hello, you had left.

tubby556 said:
Got the email alert that you had logged in yesterday; was quite shocked to see it. I wish I could have stopped in, but I my time was split up over many different things. By the time I could log on and stop in to say hello, you had left.

DUDE :eek:

Email notifications!?

Holy crap if you were a woman right now I'd kiss you. I never knew about these.

Eldorian said:
tubby556 said:

Email notifications!?

Admit it, even if Tubby wasnt a dude, youd still kiss him.

burnside986 said:
Eldorian said:
tubby556 said:

Email notifications!?

Admit it, even if Tubby wasnt a dude, youd still kiss him.

Completely depends if he's bigger than me or not. I don't go up and kiss dudes who might knock out my teeth.

Yeah, email notifications are in your "model notifications" section on the menu upper right hand side. Personal Options, then Model Notification. You can choose SMS or email. I suggest email if your phone has push notification if you don't have an unlimited text plan. I have an iPhone so I do the emails as they are free and get sent to my phone. Been using it for 4-5 months now.

And no I'm probably not a bigger guy than you. I'm only 5-10 155lbs (nickname is an oxymoron, like a fat guy called "tiny"). I can do pretty OK for myself, having been in combat for a few years. But I'm a gentleman nonetheless, unless you try to slip me the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.