AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

My financial team currently consists of:

• I do not work with any outside professionals

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Financial Planner (Wealth Manager, Financial Advisor)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tax Advisor (CPA, EA, Accountant)

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Estate Attorney (Wills, Trusts)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Insurance Broker (Healthcare, Life, Disability, P&C)

• Technology Advisor (IT Security, Managed Services)

• Real Estate Agent (Realtor, Investment Property)

• Business Consultant (Growth)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Business Broker (Exit Strategy)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2020
In the context of being self-employed professionals, wondering if you could help me understand to what extent you have a dedicated financial team in place and which advisors you choose to work with. The poll option box for "display votes publicly" is unchecked, though anyone can view results without the need to vote.

Any feedback in comments is appreciated as well. Thanks in advance

I have my legal team, Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe, on call 24/7. My financial advisor Madoff associates is currently not responding to phone calls for some reason.

Seriously, other that tax info, a la carte legal and small business documentation set up I don't see a reason for the vast majority to need a "dedicated" team. Retirement funds are pretty straight forward and easily researched. Models are usually younger so any money put into retirement funds has great opportunity for growth.

Are you trying to see if there's a market for whatever you're selling here? Not a really good indicator you're trying to get us to buy services on your very first post if you are.

I do my own taxes using the QuickBooks app, I invest using Raiz (Acorns in USA), and I've just started putting money into my Superannuation Fund (in Australia employers have to pay 9% of wages to super, but self employed people it's not mandatory so silly younger me ignored it for years).

Tldr: I do all of it myself.

my husband.

Too many trying to get their greedly little hands into the camgirl's pockets really. I handle my money just fine. Taxes are not that hard for a small business if you study the regulations yourself.

I've seen this type of thing go badly time and time again, not only for us but for many small businesses.

The only outside person I would possibly hire in the future is a real estate agent when I plan to sell my house and move in a few years.

Too many trying to get their greedly little hands into the camgirl's pockets really. I handle my money just fine. Taxes are not that hard for a small business if you study the regulations yourself.

I've seen this type of thing go badly time and time again, not only for us but for many small businesses.

The only outside person I would possibly hire in the future is a real estate agent when I plan to sell my house and move in a few years.

Yep, with the software that's available it covers most every thing in terms of taxes, finances, etc. If people are knowledgeable about how to split out their earnings, they should be able to do it well.

Even with selling a home, one might do it via services like RedFin which are just a listing agent. But, having a good real estate agent that you know and trust is worth the investment IMO.

I do everything by myself from my taxes to my investing and everything in between. Only exception is that there is a real estate agent I like working with for any real estate transactions, but I manage all of the rental stuff on my own.

I do everything on my own. I would never trust or deal with anyone outside of my family or close associates of my family for real estate, accounting, investing, etc. I only ever use the services of people who have been recommended by those who are part of my close inner circle. I wouldn't say my taxes are easy, but I'm perfectly able to handle both those and my investments on my own. Since I would never step outside my inner circle for these matters, I am not going to fill out your survey, as I feel it would be a complete waste of both of our time. Like I said I would never trust anyone who out of nowhere came up with ideas of how they could "help" cam models. Most have no experience themselves, and don't know what they are talking about, or doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.