AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

R.E.S.P.E.C.T (Rant Story)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvine

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
Georgia
/Start Rant

So As most of Amber's regulars know I went out tonight with a girl I went out with on the last Saturday. Been talking and texting with her on and off and when we first met we had a thing for each other. It's too bad that I was out of the country for a little over a year and we never hooked up. She recently (Over a few months I think) got out of a relationship where she was engaged to someone. So what am I to think when I get a call from here one Friday night at 11pm to meet for a drink at a local bar. We chilled and had a good time. Last weekend I picked her up to go to the club which of course the gentleman I am, I paid for everything. We went to IHOPs after the club and relaxed there after. Talked about odd things from out life is to even about how she had a fuck buddy friend. (Awkward for me to see her having one) Took her home and called it a night.

Which comes to tonight. I picked her up after popping in to Ambers rooms of course (till only missed 1 day in 7 months lol creepy I know)
Everything was cool and fun once we got there, she was cold so I held her while walking. We met up with a "friend" of mine that promoted for the club and went in. He asked me if she was my gf and I said no. I didn't think much of it then either. Though out the night I danced with her and I saw a good bit of other girls I knew from my old clubbing days that I haven't seen in awhile. So the promoter "friend" got some drink tickets and decided to grab the girl I came with and get a drink for her. Oh, lemme add that earlier he did mention he was in a dilemma cause he wanted to dance with one girl and also the girl I came with. I was a lil tippsy and didn't really think much of it. Till he took her away to get drinks with his free tickets. I decided to go dance with my other friends just too keep busy.

After a good bit of time passed I got worried cause I didn't see them come back to the spot we were at before. I texted her and also the "friend". She said "I'm back at the same spot". The guys said "She's safe?". So being the person I am and how I take respect seriously I took offense to his reply. So I go back to the spot and she said to me "He's going to take me home." "What do you think of him?" Of course I played off as a jerk and acted like I had no opinion on him. "Is he a slut?" she asked. I still acted like a fool. Oh forgot to add when the guy texted me "She's safe?" I text him back "Fucked up dude, don't try me like that" his reply later was "Lol." My last words to him were "Learn some respect for real!"

So I decided to be a jerk towards both of them for the rest of the night. I told the girl "Your shits going to be in your mailbox" since she came with me and left her stuff in my car. After I left (without saying bye to either of them) she texted me later "hey ... are you home safely yet?" I replied "i'm leaving now, you want your shit?" she then calls me and asks me "whats up with your texts? you sound upset" I ignored her question and asked if she wanted her shit now or to be left him her mailbox. "Mailbox is fine (started to say something) but I cut her off and said "Fine (Click)"

Honestly do people have no respect these days?! Neither of them seemed to care I guess. For one the girl came with me and we went out last weekend also. 2nd is that guy is my "friend". talk about back stab and shaddy shit no?

Well yea that was my night and after dropping $300 over a period of 3 nights with her I get this in return? Money isnt a problem, but seriously sucks to think it went to waste. Total slap in the face tonight -.-

"Nice guys finish last" - That phrase never has yet to let me down or prove me wrong.

/end rant

:violin:

I am basically the same way, the second I am disrespected by people whom I thought held me in high regards, I become blinded by jealousy(?) I suppose it's jealousy. Jealous that people can disregard other peoples feelings so easily without a second though. I cannot.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Nice guys can finish first. Sometimes it takes a while. I consider myself to be an ok nice guy. Maybe it was just luck but I found someone that adores me at a young age (met my wife when I just turned 21). This unfolding in the scenario you presented shows the true character of those involved. Let it be an enlightening experience.

Keep your chin up, keep being yourself, and move on. Handshake and hug (in totally non homoerotic way). Give 'em hell, tiger.

My sage advice: Fuck 'em.

They're obviously both assholes if they can disrespect someone so thoroughly without so much as a second thought. It appears to me that the girl is just wanting to slut it up after having left her committed relationship. Let her do it, and don't get caught in the crossfire.

Problem is this isn't the first time I've been "screwed over" constantly do I get pushed aside as the "nice guy" or "your just a friend don't see you as anything more" I guess I've yet to meet anyone yet that appreciate who I am and what I do.

Thanks guys for the replies.

I woke up to these texts from her today.

"Thank you (my name) for placing my things in the mailbox"

1 hour later

"I apologize if I hurt you last night"

So it seems that she now is aware of your actions? Who knows, but I didn't nor do I plan to reply / speak to her again.
Sucks cause just when I was started to open myself up to someone. Time to clam up now.

People are shallow, petty plebs. If and when you find that right person, you will not know for a long time before you can trust them to open up.

Aw dude, I can't believe the guy did that.

There are so many nice guys out there. It's annoying how many theories have come up from things like this; say how people seam to suggest to be more rude in order to get laid or a date.

I dunno. My only theory is that (most) people can't handle being happy in a relationship. It's just too much.

I'm sorry, Booger. :crying-blue:

At least you found out now, instead of 10 dates from now, that she may have just been using you. I guess if you're going to be so generous and paying for the dates, maybe be more aggressive in letting a girl know where you think you stand?

I've normally leaned towards the "take it slow, see what happens" attitude, but maybe not in your situation.

Elvine, first of all, that is fucked up on so many levels. She clearly wanted to play the field and ended up playing you. And the guy? He should have his nuts cut off just for his "Lol" response.

And has someone who believes that when someone looks up "nice guys finish last" in the dictionary, one should see a pic of me there; I know that feeling completely. It really is the shittest feeling in the world. And that "just a friend" line... that's like a slap in the face and tends to lead to no longer being friends (I speak from experience there).

But here's what you should be telling yourself today: If she wants to let herself be taken from a scumbag like your "friend", fine. You deserve better than her.

Hang in there, buddy.

Step 1: call her and tell her you have no feelings and that she's a bitch for thinking that.
Step 2: tell her she's coming over to suck you off.
Step 3: hit her.
Step 4: get married and cheat on her.
Step 5. Ruin her credit, life and anything else.
Step 6: ???
Step 7: PROFIT

I really have no clue where I was going with any of this. I hate women. That's why I like my girls on here so much. I can turn them off at anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.