AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JoleneJolene said:
sweetiesam said:
You are full of awesome! Thank you for sharing! I think I can do that... do people really tip just to see oil on our bodies?? :eek:

Not just to see oil on our bodies, dear... to watch us ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub it all over our bodies ;)

:D I can handle that. I think I actually have baby oil in my house... you know being as I have two babies! :lol: I love having new things to do, because I get a little nervous sometimes and I think it shows...

AmberCutie said:
SweetieSam said:
You are full of awesome! Thank you for sharing! I think I can do that... do people really tip just to see oil on our bodies?? :eek:

I think it's more interactive when you either dance while rubbing the oil on you, or at least move in a seductive way. I've witnessed a girl just lay on the floor and dump some oil on and call it an "oil show." I was less than impressed, heh.

It looks cool from different camera angles, watching it drip down certain parts of your body, etc. When I do oil shows, I do it all out. It gets everywhere and I'm a slippery mess while I dance for 20-30 mins. It takes some prep! (and a lot of cleanup.)

I think I'll need a tarp! :lol:

I am definitely more interactive than a "sit and stare into camera and wait" kind of girl... I love to get up and dance, show off some cute body angles and get the guys going a bit. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help me get a lot of tips at this point, but I hope to eventually build a bit of a fan base and maybe that will help.

Thanks for the tips, Amber, they are very much appreciated! (BTW, one of my first days here was the day I peeked in on you, Jolene, and I've developed a bit of a ladycrush on you! :oops: ) I haven't made it to your room, yet, Amber, but hope to one of these days... I hope you're feeling better, BTW. I joined just before you had your procedure done so I don't know much of what was going on...

(BTW, one of my first days here was the day I peeked in on you, Jolene, and I've developed a bit of a ladycrush on you! :oops: ) I haven't made it to your room, yet, Amber, but hope to one of these days... I hope you're feeling better, BTW. I joined just before you had your procedure done so I don't know much of what was going on...Oooooh LADY CRUSH!!! SCORE!

I agree completely with amber about the big giant mess I make with oil show.
I slip and slide for about a week after an oil show!!

Agreed, boys seem to like it because it makes us look all soft, wet, and sweaty! I love it because after a show my skin is soooooooooooooo nice!!! I wouldn't mind some colored oil though... Sometimes I am so pale I can't see the different between teh oil and me!

oh and btw, your new picture is so pretty sammie!

Thank you so much QueenMeadow!

LOL. I *do* have baby oil, but now I'm afraid of turning my living room into a slip and slide! :lol:

SweetieSam said:
Thank you so much QueenMeadow!

LOL. I *do* have baby oil, but now I'm afraid of turning my living room into a slip and slide! :lol:

If you have a decently large mirror, what I did was put that on the floor and did the oil show on it... kind of a neat effect.

Why do I sometimes get hate,in public chat,from those who don't tip.(or tip very little). The comments aren't usually anything serious, but still... If you cant tip,and I do,just stfu & give me a clapping smiley face.

IggySpitfire said:
Why do I sometimes get hate,in public chat,from those who don't tip.(or tip very little). The comments aren't usually anything serious, but still... If you cant tip,and I do,just stfu & give me a clapping smiley face.
:clap: :dance: :clap:

Spicoli said:
I've only been on MFC for a few months and I love it! I've also noticed what seems like a dramatic increase of beggars and not a lot of tips. I don't know if it is the upcoming holiday season or what, but I see it. One thing I've seen in a couple of rooms is a member will offer to match tips from other members (within a set of rules - i.e. up to 100tkns, max 500 or something along those lines). Sometimes it gets other members involved and they don't feel like they have carry the room by themselves. I have started to do this on a few occasions and have witnessed mixed results.

A couple of questions:
1. Do you feel this is appropriate to do? (I feel odd about it at times, but definitely don't mind trying to help my model friends out).
2. How should I initiate this type of activity? (I have done two things, PM'd the model and asked, and just stated in open chat what I wanted to do. I know every situation is different.)

On a related note, when my token bank is low (or empty), I do feel odd just going and hanging out in a models chat room, especially when there is not a lot of tipping going on.

I'd think that's a great idea. Personally, I'd be okay with you chatting about it in free chat, but just to be safe, PM the model and ask. Also, if you have no tokens and there is no tipping going on, that's fine. A model shouldn't bitch at you because of that. Personally, I just hate it when people with no tokens come in and don't even bother to contribute by talking or at least saying "Hi Divalia"..

I hate a room full of silent premiums, it feels odd to me. Even if they don't tip, I love conversation and company.

Yes, I am a $20 premium...

Actually, to be fair... I tried to get more than that, and they wouldn't let me buy at all, so I asked them to upgrade, and...

Well, I got premium status for free. So I spent the $20 because I wanted to, not to get premium status. :p

---

I definitely hate a room full of silence. I'm not good at coming up with conversation. I can run with an idea, but I can't seem to create them on my own. I need a muse...

I usually start going "poke" and "scritch" (literally, saying the words and doing the motions). That's when you know I"m getting bored and might just log off to play with my profile or something,

As to matching tips, I never thought a member would do that to get themselves attention... little miss naive strikes again x.x So I only ever had anyone say it in my room once, and I had absolutely no problems with it. Only problem was- there were a whole three prems in the room when he said it. (Ten in pm, but they can't see the room)

The only thing that bothers me is when someone does something that relies on others participating when there's no one else who CAN participate. Only lasts a few minutes of no one else there, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.