AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Race Play

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2018
Twitter Username
@WhiskeyJuliette
Tumblr Username
JulietteWhiskey90
Streamate Username
JulietteWhiskey
Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find anything... I'm kinda new to camming and still trying to figure it all out.
I'm a white girl, a really pale, red headed white girl and I am asked all the time to call guys the N word. I am personally very against it. I keep telling them no, and will continue to do so, but I'm curious how many other people have to deal with this. It's crazy how many times a day this happens!

I had someone asking for race play in which I acted like an illegal alien because I am a Latina and he would be an officer. First off, I’m a domme, I never do submissive scenarios, not even when I play cute girlfriend stuff. Wtf blocked and reported for harassment. What I’ve noticed is that some people will use raceplay as a weapon against some girls. That wasn’t the first time for me either that someone did that.

I don’t do it. I also had domme scenarios in which I was a goddess, but I still don’t do it. I don’t feel comfortable. No matter what There’s three big no-noes for me when it comes to role play/fetish: raceplay, ageplay and blasphemy. These are instant block for me.

Stick with what feels right for you.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find anything... I'm kinda new to camming and still trying to figure it all out.
I'm a white girl, a really pale, red headed white girl and I am asked all the time to call guys the N word. I am personally very against it. I keep telling them no, and will continue to do so, but I'm curious how many other people have to deal with this. It's crazy how many times a day this happens!

MOST of the time when someone asks me if I do race roleplay, when I tell them no, they accept it and move on. I can only remember one time when a guy got nasty with me (Wouldn't just take my no for an answer without throwing a temper tantrum), and started calling me named, and that was on MyFreeCams some years ago. I think he wanted me to do master/slave on the plantation roleplay or something.

There's a top Black model on Streamate who's a bit wild and over the top, and she will talk dirty in free chat and even refer to herself as the n word. And dudes will sit there going "Mmmmmm" and whatnot. Lol. Definitely made me cringe to witness that in someone's free chat, but different strokes for different folks, ya know.

I just hope that models who debate whether or not they should offer such shows (Actually, if something makes you uncomfortable, you shouldn't do it...period) realize that if these guys happen to record these kind of shows and upload it to another site, they may not even give a video description of "Race roleplay cam show with model ______" on the video. So now you've got all these people viewing a video of what they may misinterpret as a "racist White lady calling some guy the 'n' word."

I do like basic interracial raceplay. Nothing racist or hateful. I sometimes get some super white racist cucks (shocking /s) who just want me to say the n word over again and other stereotypical racist shit. No ma'am. I end the show with them after I yell at their racist ass and make them end the show.

I have a quite large following of black men. I get asked this all the time too. And a lot of them want me to call them the n word. I will only do it if they consent and isn't hateful. Must be in exclusive. I will not say anything unless they tell me exactly what they want to hear. Some guys prefer hard r or a. My goal is not to step over any boundaries and create a nonjudgemental safe place for their fantasy.

Gonna echo don't anything if it makes you uncomfortable. Most raceplay guys understand this and used to being turned down show. At anytime during a show where you feel a little bit uncomfortable you can call quits. If it's someone's behavior, I will stop the show and yell at them to leave.

Last edited:
I did it once in a private show. Guy asked me to talk about loving n-word dick as I rode a dildo. I thought "well if he wants to be called it, it must be okay, right?" I hated it. I have never been so uncomfortable. I regret it so damn much. And I'm so afraid of it ending up somewhere other people can see.

Never been asked since, thank god. But I would absolutely say no if anything like that came up again.

I also get a lot of white cuck guys with a bbc fetish and a lot of black guys who I will do light interracial style play with too. If they even slightly over step my clearly laid out boundaries.. for example I personally won't use the N word..so if its brought up The show is over. Only do whatever you are comfortable with. I have no hate on anyone who does race play if everyone is consenting and comfortable I just don't go very far with it because I'm not comfortable with a lot of it.

I offer raceplay under the following conditions

1-I am not going to use the N word or any other racial slur... because even when its a consenting black man asking for it... it still makes me uncomfy and I fear being recorded.
2-The POC in the scenario has the upper hand, they are the dominant one or the one doing the humiliation or degradation etc (this means I'm on the receiving end).
3-I know for a fact that the person asking for this is actually a POC and not a white person playing make-believe. This is obviously not easy.

I added the last one because last year I had a reg on SM who would come to my room for block exclusives where he would want me to say things like "i love your bbc" and wanted to say things like "dumb white bitch"---but I discovered on the 4th show that he was a white guy...he turned his cam one and was very clearly a white dude. I was so grossed out I spent the rest of the block show shaming him. He never bothered rating shows, so I was not concerned with that. The experience really made me rethink any race play.

Not only do people ask me to call them slurs, they come in my chat with slurs in their username. If your username is literally just the n-word, I'm calling you "dude", fuck off with that trying to get models to say it that way.

Race play is a big ol nope for me. I might lose a lot of shows because I won't cater to the "big black dicks are better than your tiny white dick" crowd, but oh well, I'm not comfortable saying shit like that, I'd rather just tell a dude why his particular dick is gross without having to mention/think about other dicks.

I constantly get asked if I like BBC, and I have two different replies, depending on my mood.
Reply 1: Yes, I *love* the British Broadcasting Corporation, I'm currently watching (insert British show).
Reply 2: Only if it's attached to a woman!

Race play is a big ol nope for me. I might lose a lot of shows because I won't cater to the "big black dicks are better than your tiny white dick" crowd, but oh well, I'm not comfortable saying shit like that, I'd rather just tell a dude why his particular dick is gross without having to mention/think about other dicks.
I once had a guy with BBC on his username come to my room asking if I ever had a black cock and if I thought it was superior and I answer that cocks are all the same, may have different shapes and sizes and colors, they go in and out of our bodies and the universe doesn’t spin around your cock. All without mention any particular color or that could been seen as a freebie of race play on free chat. That’s another thing, I don’t sample anything. A lot of guys just want shit for free.

He left quick. I don’t care.

As I said before I don’t do it. It doesn’t feel right and feels like a submissive scenario, even when doing domme.

No racial slurs or talk is allowed in my room. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. My oldest son is biracial, so I just don’t tolerate it. I’ve even corrected my grandma when she’s said the N word.
I lost my virginity to a black guy, my first husband was from Mexico & my second husband was Irish. So when guys want to play up the fact that they have a bbc, I tell them “I have an equal opportunity pussy”. Lol. They either leave or stay. Either way, I only do & say what I’m personally comfortable with.

Saying any sort of racial slur is a hard no from me. I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread, so I will bring up the possibility of having anything put on the internet recorded. On top of not using those words in my personal life, if I'm ever outed large-scale, I don't want video in the world of me doing so. Attaching camslut to my name is one thing, being known as racist camgirl is another. Something to think about.

I get it a lot because I'm a thick bitch.

I won't use any derogatory terms period.

But other rules I have is for cuck shows I won't talk about BBC in general. Big dick yes, putting a race to it no. When guys want me to tell them I love their big black cock or whatever else of that nature I'll ONLY do it if they get on cam for me. I absolutely refuse to help some white guy fantasize about him being another race because I feel like people of color are so fetishized and objectified to a really bad level. Like literally guys that are racist jerking off to the thought of being the race that they want to take rights away from. Years of being on fetlife has shown me this stuff again and again and I'm sure there could be some totally woke guys into pretending to be another race but it's usually guys with Confederate flags on their fetlife profiles.

I get asked every single time I'm on cam for race play. Or that I must "only be into black guys" because I'm thick. I always say no, because I wont say anything on cam that I wouldn't say in real life. If they ask why, I explain that I dont agree with fetishizing races. I wont even do bbc shows. I've been called a racist because I said "African american" instead of the word black, I've been called a racist because I refused to do a show with the n word. I've had some really nasty race related tags added after telling someone I wouldn't do any bbc type shows. Guys always seem to throw tantrums when I wont give them what they want. Any boundary pushing after I say no is an instant block (usually with a lecture about respecting boundaries before hand).

If someone types "you love that bbc don't you" or something along those lines mid show, I won't acknowledge the bbc part. If they continue and cant take the hint, I'll point out that my toy is in fact hot pink.

All of my dildos are bright colors, because I got tired of guys asking me if I had a black one. I'm like nope, but I have hot pink or blue or purple!

I also wont tell people in shows that I love them, or call someone a f--got.

Saying any sort of racial slur is a hard no from me. I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread, so I will bring up the possibility of having anything put on the internet recorded.

I mentioned it in my earlier post above. Some of these cam show recordings floating around on the 'net don't even have descriptions telling the viewer that it's just a race roleplay webcam show. So for all they know, it's some "racist White lady saying the n word."

Speaking of race play some guy was nice enough to just rate me a one on Streamate because I wouldn't do race play even though I told them from the beginning of the show I wouldn't use racial terms.

I've heard other models say that Streamate (Does Liz still work there for Model Support?) should be able to get an unfair one-star rating removed if you contact them about the situation. These "Omg, a cam model won't do whatever I tell her, and she told me no...waaahhh!" guys annoy me, and I wish Streamate made it easier for us to block these assholes, so we're not having to be super fast in clicking on their names in time.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I've heard other models say that Streamate (Does Liz still work there for Model Support?) should be able to get an unfair one-star rating removed if you contact them about the situation. These "Omg, a cam model won't do whatever I tell her, and she told me no...waaahhh!" guys annoy me, and I wish Streamate made it easier for us to block these assholes, so we're not having to be super fast in clicking on their names in time.

Oh, I've already emailed support. But it may not get removed until like monday. Luckily I have about 100 5 star ratings in the last 90 days but I would hate for it to happen to someone just starting out or just coming back to SM.

I mentioned it in my earlier post above. Some of these cam show recordings floating around on the 'net don't even have descriptions telling the viewer that it's just a race roleplay webcam show. So for all they know, it's some "racist White lady saying the n word."
I totally said the same thing as you. My bad! I got to the part in your post that said something about a girl doing raceplay in free chat and thought ew. I closed and came back. Missed the last part.

but I would hate for it to happen to someone just starting out or just coming back to SM.

True. Plus, you have to maintain 5-star status on SM in order to do Gold shows, right? That would suck to lose that feature because of a few numbnuts who couldn't just take no for an answer.

There was a particular cammodel on sm who said the n word all the time in free chat. Not 100% sure if she still cams. I used to watch her a lot because she was wild and batshit. Basically budget reality tv. She was this little white lady in her 40's, I think in Cali. She did some wild fucking shit that I couldn't believe she got away with. Anytime someone asked her if she likes black dick, she would correct them "You mean n-word dick. Love me n-words so much. I don't care if that offends you. That's what they are." Sometimes she would repeat it several times. It was pretty gross. Sometimes she would cam out of her BMW and she would pull this giant black toy from underneath the backseat. It was something. Her chat was pretty active and would hoot and holler everytime. This was 2013?

So I wouldn't be surprised if some of those recording were truthful on racist white lady. I have seen other recordings of goldshows of camgirls who would moan n-word like the name that i knew would only be doing that in a paid show and highest bidder. I have had guys try to get me to moan it if they are high tipper. I have a strict first name moaning rule. I'm not gonna thrust your kink on someone else who wouldn't be comfortable in a group show. No ma'am.

I'm not gonna thrust your kink on someone else who wouldn't be comfortable in a group show.

THIS! Not even just with raceplay, but anything like that in a group show! Sorry, not gonna make other people uncomfortable because you want to be "humiliated in front of a group". I dont know why this type of stuff- which seems like common sense to me- is so hard for people to grasp!

THIS! Not even just with raceplay, but anything like that in a group show! Sorry, not gonna make other people uncomfortable because you want to be "humiliated in front of a group". I dont know why this type of stuff- which seems like common sense to me- is so hard for people to grasp!

Especially if they paid into that group show expecting a different experience based on the show discription.

Heck, you can even get 3-star ratings removed if you just message support "Please remove the rating from (user) at (date and time)." If you mention how many stars the rating is, sometimes they'll argue or say it's a one-time favor, but if you don't mention it at all they just remove it.

Heck, you can even get 3-star ratings removed if you just message support "Please remove the rating from (user) at (date and time)." If you mention how many stars the rating is, sometimes they'll argue or say it's a one-time favor, but if you don't mention it at all they just remove it.

Even 4 stars depending on which support staff responds your request. I've undermine their no by asking Liz after being denied.

I highly advise you to refrain from such activity and role playing, it is really sensitive and risky.
you know how it would starts, but you never know how it would end. who might find it offensive.
even if her requests it, some other viewers might find it offensive. for example: a viewer in your room might not know the background story that he asked you to say those words as he just joined the room, etc.
and all he is hearing you, is saying the N word, etc..
he would find it very disrespectful and raciest and might even go to the extent of reporting you....

from personal prospective, i would never be able to do this role play, I even find it extremely hard to use the "daddy" role they ask me to call them by, which in 90% of the time i decline, never the less if it comes to racial role play.
for me personally it is a no no.
what I do get in my room all the time which I hate, are viewers who claim they are "black" and ranting all over my chat room claiming and bitching about how Asian girls hate them (that is because I am Asian)
and how they never stand a chance to be liked by an Asian girl and so on. this is super annoying as this suddenly switches to a racial talk show in my chat room between the viewers and a great debate running between viewers in my room.
beside the fact that I hate racial discussions, it is a sensitive topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: JulietteWhiskey
Given the recent events
I am more than willing to play the powerful Jewish woman dominating and taking ALL THE MONIES. I am bringing this up, cuz I got a msg from a white dude who wanted to pay for what happened. hahaha

(i realize you could argue this is more ethnic play over race play)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
0exOPAs.jpg

Yikes! Yeah, I'm definitely not about that "destroying Whites" roleplay life. And when I told him no, I'm glad he didn't give me a hard time...he just said okay and moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.