AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Raffle and True Private - I am new, sorry!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeda chaturbate

Cam Model
Dec 3, 2018
Brazil
Twitter Username
@Heartbreakearr
MFC Username
Heartbreakeer
Hi people!

I am sorry if this post already exist but I could not find any similar subject. Sorry for my brazilian english too ahahhaa

I have 2 doubts.

1 - I would like to do raffles that are very famous on MFC but I did google it and could not find how camgirls do it. I mean, I know what to raffle but how they sort the names and how they pick the names, how does it works?

2 - Why famous camgirls there ask to guys pay before invite them for true private? I dont understand why you have to send for example 1.000 tokis and then invite the girl, she will already receive tok inside it. Can anyone light this doubts please. I am very grateful for any help.

Hey! I'm sure some more experienced ladies can give you some better info, but here's what I know/think.

Raffle: From what I know/have seen, a lot of girls will write down the username of each raffle ticket and add it to a jar. I've seen people recommend having one jar for all tickets, and one jar for tickets for your current cam session - that way you can double check you wrote them all down properly when you're done! Pick a day to draw the name, and then you can message them on MFC if they're not online when you draw.

Private Shows: This I'm not 100% sure about, but I'm going to guess that its because these girls want to (and can) charge a more premium rate, but on MFC you cant adjust the cost of private shows very much. So by charging a certain amount of tokens up front, they are still getting that premium cost. For example, I've seen girls charge 500tk for True Privates. Say they do a 10 minute show, that would normally be only 800tk, but this way they get 1300tk, so they basically earned 130tk per minute instead of 80tk per minute. :)

Charging upfront for private shows also shows that the guy is serious about doing it (he's less likely to get you naked then just end the show after 2 minutes), and even if he does leave after 2 minutes.... well you still got 500tk out of it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Makeda chaturbate
Upvote 0
Hey! I'm sure some more experienced ladies can give you some better info, but here's what I know/think.

Raffle: From what I know/have seen, a lot of girls will write down the username of each raffle ticket and add it to a jar. I've seen people recommend having one jar for all tickets, and one jar for tickets for your current cam session - that way you can double check you wrote them all down properly when you're done! Pick a day to draw the name, and then you can message them on MFC if they're not online when you draw.

Private Shows: This I'm not 100% sure about, but I'm going to guess that its because these girls want to (and can) charge a more premium rate, but on MFC you cant adjust the cost of private shows very much. So by charging a certain amount of tokens up front, they are still getting that premium cost. For example, I've seen girls charge 500tk for True Privates. Say they do a 10 minute show, that would normally be only 800tk, but this way they get 1300tk, so they basically earned 130tk per minute instead of 80tk per minute. :)

Charging upfront for private shows also shows that the guy is serious about doing it (he's less likely to get you naked then just end the show after 2 minutes), and even if he does leave after 2 minutes.... well you still got 500tk out of it.

Ahhhhh tahnk you very very very much for the answer. Now it is very clear for me, I got it.

Upvote 0
Ahhhhh tahnk you very very very much for the answer. Now it is very clear for me, I got it.
No worries! There's so much to learn, don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. I'm still spending half my days just researching stuff haha!

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
No worries! There's so much to learn, don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. I'm still spending half my days just researching stuff haha!
You are right....I am very glad for your help and for this forum that is helping a lot. I found some old topics that answer my questions so I will erase this topic, to dont have over questions. I hope I can erase hahahahh

Upvote 0
I was recently told in another thread that we're not allowed to do raffles on MFC (even though I've done lots of them years ago, and still see models doing it). Which one is it? Are we allowed to or not? I've even checked their Wiki page, and didn't see it mentioned.

Upvote 0
Ladies, let me ask another thing.....

I see some girls raffle gifts...for example, If I am a guest from Brazil and I win the gift raffle, the girl will post it for me and ship/send to Brazil? I mean....they ship the raffle gift to any country or just to guys from USA??? I noticed that most of girls from MFC are from Usa, so I am just curious aout it.

Upvote 0
I figured out I cant delete this post anymore, and it is sad because there are already lots of post similar to mine, soooo I am so sorry for this.

Songbird, I am new on MFC and I am trying to model the famous models there and they do soooo much raffles, so I am almost sure that it is allowed. But I would like a more experienced girl could answer because I am new and dont know any shit yet ahahahah

Upvote 0
I was recently told in another thread that we're not allowed to do raffles on MFC (even though I've done lots of them years ago, and still see models doing it). Which one is it? Are we allowed to or not? I've even checked their Wiki page, and didn't see it mentioned.
I think raffles are a kind of... weird grey area, because it's technically gambling or something? I know here if you're ever running a raffle or silent auction type thing you have to get a liquor + lotteries license to do so. People do it anyways, but yeah.. lol. I'd be interested to know if anyone's ever gotten in trouble for it.

Upvote 0
Date raffles or meetups for tokens is what has been banned.

MFC doesn't care if we do regular ol' raffles, even though technically it's not legal to run a raffle for profit. But, just like it's not legal to play copyrighted music/videos on stream, it's not something MFC seems to give 2 shizzes about. :) Hell, they even built in a way on our Share club pages to do a raffle digitally.

Upvote 0
Ladies, let me ask another thing.....

I see some girls raffle gifts...for example, If I am a guest from Brazil and I win the gift raffle, the girl will post it for me and ship/send to Brazil? I mean....they ship the raffle gift to any country or just to guys from USA??? I noticed that most of girls from MFC are from Usa, so I am just curious aout it.
I think models will usually state ahead of time whether international mailings are available or not.

When I do baked goods raffles or sales, I indicate that I don't ship outside of the USA for customs reasons. And for my panties sales I charge a higher rate for international purchases.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0

MFC doesn't care if we do regular ol' raffles, even though technically it's not legal to run a raffle for profit. But, just like it's not legal to play copyrighted music/videos on stream, it's not something MFC seems to give 2 shizzes about. :) Hell, they even built in a way on our Share club pages to do a raffle digitally.

Okay, cool. Regular raffles what was I was curious about (I'm not interested in date raffles). Thanks! :)

Upvote 0
I think models will usually state ahead of time whether international mailings are available or not.

When I do baked goods raffles or sales, I indicate that I don't ship outside of the USA for customs reasons. And for my panties sales I charge a higher rate for international purchases.

Perfect. I got it... gosh I am in love with this forum :h:

Upvote 0

I really dont wanna bother and I know how newbie can be so annoying lol but I tried to find where I can make a raffle digitally on mfc share and could not find it. Do u mind telling me? I am asking this because I probably wont find this subject in another topic ahahahaha but thanks for all till now,

Upvote 0
I really dont wanna bother and I know how newbie can be so annoying lol but I tried to find where I can make a raffle digitally on mfc share and could not find it. Do u mind telling me? I am asking this because I probably wont find this subject in another topic ahahahaha but thanks for all till now,
You create a club, then there's an option to select a random member from it.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi people!

2 - Why famous camgirls there ask to guys pay before invite them for true private? I dont understand why you have to send for example 1.000 tokis and then invite the girl, she will already receive tok inside it. Can anyone light this doubts please. I am very grateful for any help.

In addition to what Larajoy_ said, another reason is that any kind of private tends to cause members to leave the room. If the private turns out to be very short, the model then has to rebuild the room count and didn't get much for the private. Asking for a pre-payment makes sure the private is worth it.

Upvote 0

Amber are you talking about the Share auction? or there also a Share raffle that I've just never seen?

The Share auction, IMO is perfectly legal since there is no element of luck involved. It is really no different than ebay.

Upvote 0
Amber are you talking about the Share auction? or there also a Share raffle that I've just never seen?

The Share auction, IMO is perfectly legal since there is no element of luck involved. It is really no different than ebay.
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 1.39.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 1.40.06 PM.png

Upvote 0
Interesting feature, I hadn't seen before. Thanks.

Upvote 0
In addition to what Larajoy_ said, another reason is that any kind of private tends to cause members to leave the room. If the private turns out to be very short, the model then has to rebuild the room count and didn't get much for the private. Asking for a pre-payment makes sure the private is worth it.

Thank thank thank you so much for more infos about it. Now the reason is perfectly clear for me and fair. My free cams is a whole camming world from where I am learning so much, I am still so happy ahahahah

Upvote 0
Hey there, I'm currently running my second raffle old school style but I will definitely consider that share feature for next time. I think there are some benefits to having the tangible props (tickets and a giant xmas present to put the tickets in) for a raffle in your cam space and it gets people excited but I always worry that someone is going to get grumpy and accuse me of "fixing" the raffle. Nothing like that has happened so far since the people that buy the most tickets are the regulars who interact with you the most, I think I'm just paranoid.

As for the private show question I think others have touched on this but I'll throw in my 2 cents. If you are just starting out (not sure if you are new to camming or just MFC) I would not worry about trying to charge an extra fee and I might even avoid private shows for a while. It sounds silly to turn down a guaranteed rate but if you go to private too much while you're new you have less chance of potential regulars finding you in public. I'm thinking of setting a schedule like I only take privates on "x" day of the week or only taking them after I hit my public goals. That being said if it is really slow and you can't hit your goals I would not turn down an offer to go private. I know that sounds contradictory but it is a fragile balance. Girls who charge a fee up front usually have a high cam score which means the rate of a private show would actually earn them less tokens per minute.

I hope that helps and makes sense, don't hesitate to ask about it some more!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Hey there, I'm currently running my second raffle old school style but I will definitely consider that share feature for next time. I think there are some benefits to having the tangible props (tickets and a giant xmas present to put the tickets in) for a raffle in your cam space and it gets people excited
Oh yes this is absolutely true! If I didn't have so much going on this month I'd be doing it the old fashioned way.

Upvote 0
Hey there, I'm currently running my second raffle old school style but I will definitely consider that share feature for next time. I think there are some benefits to having the tangible props (tickets and a giant xmas present to put the tickets in) for a raffle in your cam space and it gets people excited but I always worry that someone is going to get grumpy and accuse me of "fixing" the raffle. Nothing like that has happened so far since the people that buy the most tickets are the regulars who interact with you the most, I think I'm just paranoid.

As for the private show question I think others have touched on this but I'll throw in my 2 cents. If you are just starting out (not sure if you are new to camming or just MFC) I would not worry about trying to charge an extra fee and I might even avoid private shows for a while. It sounds silly to turn down a guaranteed rate but if you go to private too much while you're new you have less chance of potential regulars finding you in public. I'm thinking of setting a schedule like I only take privates on "x" day of the week or only taking them after I hit my public goals. That being said if it is really slow and you can't hit your goals I would not turn down an offer to go private. I know that sounds contradictory but it is a fragile balance. Girls who charge a fee up front usually have a high cam score which means the rate of a private show would actually earn them less tokens per minute.

I hope that helps and makes sense, don't hesitate to ask about it some more!

Ow, your answer was fantastic and I really was wondering if I should ask about new girls charging pre tip before private, but now with your answer it is more clear for me and I got what u meant.

Well, about the raffles, I am new and dont have regulars yet so I wont do raffles for a while because I barely can hit my day goal, so I think nobody is going to buy my tickets for now. But when I try my first I would like to try both ways, old school and the share, so I see which one works better for me.

About the private, I thought that new girls should not ask for extra fee just because they are new ad dont have any regular ( my case). I have been doing camming in other sites since april but on MFC I am new and this extra fee on private is a very new thing to me too but very fair. I liked your idea about the schedule to make privates. As I am having some trouble to hit my daily goal I think I will have to accept any private that appears ahahahaha and but when I start to have some regulars so I could follow your tip, that does make so much sense for me.

Girls I am very happy for the existence of this forum and for all you be so friendly with newbies ahahahhaah

• Hugs
Reactions: Bellatrix Bandit
Upvote 0
Ow, your answer was fantastic and I really was wondering if I should ask about new girls charging pre tip before private, but now with your answer it is more clear for me and I got what u meant.

Well, about the raffles, I am new and dont have regulars yet so I wont do raffles for a while because I barely can hit my day goal, so I think nobody is going to buy my tickets for now. But when I try my first I would like to try both ways, old school and the share, so I see which one works better for me.

About the private, I thought that new girls should not ask for extra fee just because they are new ad dont have any regular ( my case). I have been doing camming in other sites since april but on MFC I am new and this extra fee on private is a very new thing to me too but very fair. I liked your idea about the schedule to make privates. As I am having some trouble to hit my daily goal I think I will have to accept any private that appears ahahahaha and but when I start to have some regulars so I could follow your tip, that does make so much sense for me.

Girls I am very happy for the existence of this forum and for all you be so friendly with newbies ahahahhaah

Glad I could help you! I am still fairly new to MFC myself. So far I can say if you stick through the tough times and just be yourself you WILL slowly but surely find your audience :happy:

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Glad I could help you! I am still fairly new to MFC myself. So far I can say if you stick through the tough times and just be yourself you WILL slowly but surely find your audience :happy:

Ahhh, I hope so, and I know that they key is be yourself so, I am confident about it, just a matter of time, I guess. Thanks again, very very precious tips u gave me.

Upvote 0
Raffles are TECHNICALLY illegal in the USA, that's why they are kind of an issue. It depends on the state (its considered a form of gambling). You have to have a permit to do a raffle but usually it can only be for non-profit fundraisers (again depends on the state). I haven't seen MFC, or even the law, really care about raffles, but just know they are trick territory.

I personally would offer content for each ticket purchased, then the winner would get additional prizes. That way it's not really a gamble, if every entry gets something in return for the purchase. Ex: each raffle ticket purchased gets a short 5 min vid, but at drawing the winner gets an exclusive vid.

Upvote 0
Raffles are TECHNICALLY illegal in the USA, that's why they are kind of an issue. It depends on the state (its considered a form of gambling). You have to have a permit to do a raffle but usually it can only be for non-profit fundraisers (again depends on the state). I haven't seen MFC, or even the law, really care about raffles, but just know they are trick territory.

I personally would offer content for each ticket purchased, then the winner would get additional prizes. That way it's not really a gamble, if every entry gets something in return for the purchase. Ex: each raffle ticket purchased gets a short 5 min vid, but at drawing the winner gets an exclusive vid.

I liked the idea and I think I will try this on my first raffle when I do it. Thanks again for the precious help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.