AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Randomness FTW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
(To the tune of "I'm a little tea-pot")

I'm a little slut-geek
Full of joy
This is my gameboy
This is my toy
When my clit is happy I go squee
Won't you cum to play with me

:mrgreen:

You have inspired me to sing Spongebob. I dont know why.... Asian ladies care to sing along?

F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER, U IS FOR YOU AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! N IS FOR ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME AT ALL DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

So, I'm gonna do a video of me singing it. I will be holding up a gameboy and a toy for it. I invite all geeky models to do the same, and substitute whatever their fav gamestation is for gameboy. (just needs 2 syllables)

There's a very high chance that your video is going to be taken down... Even marking it as adult-oriented... YouTube doesn't take well to having pussy in any of the videos on the site.

NinjaMike42 said:
There's a very high chance that your video is going to be taken down... Even marking it as adult-oriented... YouTube doesn't take well to having pussy in any of the videos on the site.
Already done.

they used to have a way to flag it so you had to be over 18 to watch the thing...

They still never allowed any nudity because (Among other reasons) it was incredibly easy to make an account with a fake birthdate to get around age-protected videos.

BloodRed87 said:
Should have uploaded it to Dailymotion.com. They allow nudity. ;)

thank you, I will check it out. Unfortunately, the vid is on my other computer x.x

Methinks we need a welcome thread stickied in EVERY subforum... or something...

LadyLuna said:
Methinks we need a welcome thread stickied in EVERY subforum... or something...

give me details on what you have in mind and maybe I'll mix up somethin sweet. :)

pm'd a reply to Amber.

For those of you who wanted to see it, I have uploaded the file to my rapidshare account before I do the whole reformat my hard drive because the installer didn't install correctly when I did that three months or so ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.