AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rant: Cam Models and Mods that Ban for almost everything

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this in a new thread and the same thing spammed in the other thread? One post is enough.

Okay. Go to another camroom, problem solved.

With the amount and type of complaints this OP dudersauce has, I’m feeling that maybe his personality and expectations are not fitting of being on a cam site.

When everyone in the world seems like an asshole, it becomes very likely that you are the problem. Cam sites are a place that you can buy pleasant interaction with others. If, even within those very easy and clear terms, you are unable to find kindness, it's time to look at yourself instead of being angry at others.

Oh, for crying out loud, dude...is that all you ever do on this forum...create new threads whining about cam girls? You know we have a thread on this forum all about the annoying things that models do...right?

And maybe you get banned because models are tired of seeing your screen name lurking their room everyday since like 2013 without tipping. Lol. Or some other reason that you're not telling us. Maybe some of them really are ban-happy. Oh well. Life goes on.

When you find yourself getting banned from like 12 different rooms within 10 minutes, it might be a good idea to ask yourself "Gee, what is it about me that makes these models wanna remove me from their rooms???"

Omg dude staaaaahhhhpppp.
Move one to a new camroom that doesn't do that.
Or stop going on camsites.
End of story.

I've banned because I don't like someone's user name. I've banned because someone sent me a nice message on the site. Like, literally a nice message with emojis and no begging to see me naked, no rudeness.

I've banned for variations of saying "hello".

I'd like to ban you sometime. You seem very bannable. :D

I am referring to models and mods that ban a lot. Some models will ban just for saying hello. Some mods will ban at will when a person has done nothing offensive. I mean sure the mods and models are in control of the channels but hey come on don't be ban happy.

I want to become a mod now.... or even better start performing in my own cam room just so I can ban you.
Not gonna lie, it does feel pretty good. Would definitely suggest trying it out.

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 3.45.54 AM.png

I am referring to models and mods that ban a lot. Some models will ban just for saying hello. Some mods will ban at will when a person has done nothing offensive. I mean sure the mods and models are in control of the channels but hey come on don't be ban happy.

Models have the right to ban you for any fucking reason they want and you are not ENTITLED to be in their room.

Not to mention if so many people are banning you I GUARENTEE that YOU are the issue not them.

Be happy. Don't be ban happy. Here's a little song I never wrote. I'll sing it for you note for note. Don't Worry. Be Happy. Don't be ban happy. Ooooooooooh ooh ooh ooh uh ooh uh ooh. Don't Worry. Be happy. Don't be ban happy. In every life you have some trouble. Treat people nice and you won't have double . . .Ooooooooooh ooh ooh ooh uh ooh uh ooh.

Be happy. Don't be ban happy. Here's a little song I never wrote. I'll sing it for you note for note. Don't Worry. Be Happy. Don't be ban happy. Ooooooooooh ooh ooh ooh uh ooh uh ooh. Don't Worry. Be happy. Don't be ban happy. In every life you have some trouble. Treat people nice and you won't have double . . .Ooooooooooh ooh ooh ooh uh ooh uh ooh.
VKEcH.gif

What was that? I'm just jamming too hard, and can't hear anything. You should try just...... you know, avoiding the models you don't like. Or, if you're getting banned so much, stop being a dillweed?

*Singing*
Whyyy don't you suuuck it up (suuuck it up) buuuttercup, baaabay...
When we let you down (let you down), it's cuz you act like a clown...

I really really have no idea why anyone would ban you. It's not like your annoying or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.