AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reactivate my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Girthycock0307
I accidentally deactivated my account and I was hoping to have some help to reactivate it. My username is Girthycock0307, but the site has it in lowercase for some reason.

Ok, where do I post a topic about this then? I'm new to here so I can't do much on this site
Just to be clear, are you talking about reactivating your account here on ACF or on a camsite?

I just got it reactivated. And I am talking about a camsite
..... Which one? Your whole post is so vague nobody knows where to start to help you. If you're talking about either Chaturbate or MFC, there are subforums specifically for help on each of those.

Also want to add this forum is not officially affiliated with any camsites. We do have a couple reps from selected sites who grace us their presence. But if you need help with a camsite, you have to tell us which one in the future OP :)
Now I'm having an issue with logging in on Chaturbate. I sent a request to change my password on Chaturbate and I never got an email back. I contacted support twice on their site not here on AC today and I still got no reply.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Now I'm having an issue with logging in on Chaturbate. I sent a request to change my password on Chaturbate and I never got an email back. I contacted support twice on their site not here on AC today and I still got no reply.
check your spam folder, my dude. could be there.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
check your spam folder, my dude. could be there.
It said that I marked it as spam, but I never did.

Here's what it says "Thanks for your email. You had previously reported our email as spam so we stopped sending you any more password resets. I've removed the block so you can try again. In future please do not report our emails as spam." Maybe it's my email system and I also got another one saying

"As you have no email on file for your account, and you can no longer access your account, you will have to register a new username. " I already have an email registered with them. So am I screwed?

It said that I marked it as spam, but I never did.

Here's what it says "Thanks for your email. You had previously reported our email as spam so we stopped sending you any more password resets. I've removed the block so you can try again. In future please do not report our emails as spam." Maybe it's my email system and I also got another one saying

"As you have no email on file for your account, and you can no longer access your account, you will have to register a new username. " I already have an email registered with them. So am I screwed?
It's probably your email's autospam filters. Certain email providers have chaturbate marked as spam.

Idk. Why don't you post in the chaturbate support forum and include your username in the new thread and the CB rep can assist you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
It's probably your email's autospam filters. Certain email providers have chaturbate marked as spam.

Idk. Why don't you post in the chaturbate support forum and include your username in the new thread and the CB rep can assist you.
Ok, I'm brand new to this site, so I apologise for any inconveniences. Is it ok that you give me a link or show me where to go?

Ok, I'm brand new to this site, so I apologise for any inconveniences. Is it ok that you give me a link or show me where to go?

Just a few posts above:
Yeah, we have a chaturbate-specific unofficial support subform: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/forums/chaturbate.73/. While ACF isn't official support, there's a Chaturbate support member with an account here who checks posts there regularly and resolves the issues when possible. I highly recommend using that with any future issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.