AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reality check

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Your right to personal safety is unassailable.
Your arguments, on the other hand...

Apparently, you haven't yet realized that that also works the other way around.
If you thought I was going to come in here with my legs spread so you could kick me in the nuts, think again.

Another helping of self-fulfilling prophecy, anyone? There's plenty left.

And this year's Academy Award for taking off her clothes goes to... MarieElise.
Condescension. Junior if I do it, classy if you do it, huh?
Tsk, tsk.

If you think my status hinges on what you think of me, you have more in common with the stalkers and creeps you despise so publically than you care to admit.

Well, ladies, this has been fun. I can't say I haven't enjoyed at least some of the witty repartee. And I enjoy the moral high ground as much as the next cam model.
But if the price of claiming it is knifing someone in the chest, count me out.

Friend - when I want to show up in solidarity with a group of people where I carry privilege (and you are aware of this, as you noted) I start by listening, I do not start by telling the less privileged in my group what to do.

I’m a bisexual woman who mostly dates men. In queer spaces I don’t come in and tell people to simply refuse to feel shame because - I know - I pass as straight. I ask questions about their experiences and then I try to provide what they say they need for support.

Your post could have been “hey guys see this post about stigma and online safety and I’m curious how much shame plays a role for you? If you didn’t feel any shame from your community would you still feel the need to be so careful?”

But you didn’t do that you TOLD us and then when called in about it - relatively kindly I will add, instead of listening you just got defensive.

You mentioned the matter of safety - that we deserve to feel safe. You did not address the matters I raised about access to society too.

Shame can be a real part of sex work - internalized or external. But stigma is really about so much more and if you had asked questions and approached with curiosity instead of preaching, from a place of privilege .., you might have been able to find a community here.

Hopefully you at least will think before you tell people what to do on your first interaction

nice warm Horlicks
I had to google that. I think I do want.

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I banned him. I don't feel like listening to a condescending hobby wanker who wears a mask prattle on about things he doesn't understand properly.

If you think my status hinges on what you think of me, you have more in common with the stalkers and creeps you despise so publically than you care to admit.

dude you told us in the public introduction on wednesday. all i see is the irony of posting personal information about yourself and then going into the reality check thread that's about how the internet is forever and to think before you commit.

btw posts here have 15 min before you can delete/edit them. if you dont want people to know this information you choose to freely share about yourself, maybe politely ask amber if she can edit that out. lol NVM

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I banned him. I don't feel like listening to a condescending hobby wanker who wears a mask prattle on about things he doesn't understand properly.

The moment he made that introductory post in the “Who are you? Introduce yourself!” thread telling us “You’ve been warned,” 🙄 I knew he was gonna be a problem. Lol.

I just saw the intro post too... phewwwwwww

I think he got the reaction he came looking for? People like that like to poke the fire then stand back and say "SEE!!" when it flares up.

Tbh I must have skim-read before, because this whole time I didn't even realize this person wears a mask when they stream. That means they know fine well about safety and access to society (or why would they be wearing a mask themselves?), and shouldn't have had to be explained to etc

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Your right to personal safety is unassailable.
Your arguments, on the other hand...

Apparently, you haven't yet realized that that also works the other way around.
If you thought I was going to come in here with my legs spread so you could kick me in the nuts, think again.

Another helping of self-fulfilling prophecy, anyone? There's plenty left.

And this year's Academy Award for taking off her clothes goes to... MarieElise.
Condescension. Junior if I do it, classy if you do it, huh?
Tsk, tsk.

Well, ladies, this has been fun. I can't say I haven't enjoyed at least some of the witty repartee. And I enjoy the moral high ground as much as the next cam model.
But if the price of claiming it is knifing someone in the chest, count me out.
I believe you’re a safety hazard sir.

This thread has been around for 13 years, and every so often we get some attention-starved jerk on here who decides to give models advice, or try to mansplain things to us. Lol.

Some of the so-called contributions to this thread over the years have been pretty fucking troll-y, and y’all are lucky that Amber allows you guys to even comment rather than just leaving this up as a stickied, locked thread. Don’t fuck it up like that MarkJanus guy, Rubberflex, etc. 🙂

i was asked by a police officer if im sure someone was deliberately throwing condoms on separate days at my home while looking at two used condoms and fucking cum splatter on my door.

sir, once is an accident, but twice is a hobby.

i was asked by a police officer if im sure someone was deliberately throwing condoms on separate days at my home while looking at two used condoms and fucking cum splatter on my door.

sir, once is an accident, but twice is a hobby.
Cops are the worst sexual offenders of them all. Had a cop hit on me for two and a half hours while I was held hostage in his car because he arrested my original driver for DUI and expired tags/tabs. I was 16. It was Christmas Eve.

I can relate...is all I'm saying.

Cops are the worst sexual offenders of them all. Had a cop hit on me for two and a half hours while I was held hostage in his car because he arrested my original driver for DUI and expired tags/tabs. I was 16. It was Christmas Eve.

I can relate...is all I'm saying.

im so sorry that happened to you. how fucking terrifying. i swear us women share horror stories more than recipes and beauty tips combined.

sometimes i wish hats will come back in style so i can have bejeweled icepick-like hatpins for defense.
Ny4zMy41Ni5wbmc.png

Last edited: