AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Really creepy forum member...ZOMG WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should immediately change your name to: "CammiBallOfPlasma" to throw him off the scent.

I_Approve_OC_by_ME_quotCavemanquot-s360x294-263862-475.jpg

... haha, you got me

normaly i have my opinion in a spit second about a posting on ACF, now I can't decide between "you fucking mean bitch" and "the funiest posting of this day"

Jupiter551 said:
ScarletVixen said:
My god that Commander Shepard went through some serious lip-plumping in the character creation screen :lol:

U haz such plump lipz, bb, mmmm :lol:

I hate to say this but there was a third time this has happened with a model with Star in her name. The first time was half my fault. The second time was a quarter my fault. The last time was all my fault.

So, how many of you checked the thread to see if it was you?

CammiStar said:
There is this really creepy forum member that I think is likes girls with the name "star" in their name. I am afraid he is going to start stalking me and getting angry at me if I don't respond to his messages or do a video for him of me dancing with my cat while singing the "star" spangled banner. It seems he hangs around in rooms for awhile, tipping, and then feels entitled to whatever it is he wants. If he doesn't get it, he gets really butthurt and cries out like a victim and wants tons of attention.

WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOOOOO????

I am not mentioning any names, and I know no one can possibly figure out who it is. I just need help...someone please help me!! :whistle:

This post if for lolz only. At the creepy forum members expense. Yes, its not nice. Yes I have had too much coffee.

Good thing I'm no longer CharismaStar on MFC! :lol:

Reactions: Shaun__
:lol: :lol: :lol: I do so love the subtle sarcasm of the humor here....

I say since he's Butt-Hurt anyway, put on your most invasive strap on, give him an ass reaming he wont forget and then see if a nice sized eggplant will fit in said receptacle..... You have to be aggressive with these limited grasp guys. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BCamden said:
So, how many of you checked the thread to see if it was you?

I assumed it was me because I've been sending private messages to Cammi all week with just my typing out the sounds of me breathing heavy and staring creepily at her. Since its not about me I will assume that she likes it and I should continue.

Shaun__ said:
It saddens me deeply only Kalb has expressed any interest in being Star number four. Are you sure Cammi you do not want to try it out?
Deeply saddened?!? You should be doing cartwheels of joy. I'm such a wonderful sight on cam, most of my guests never speak in chat, because they are stunned speechless. Or that's what I tell myself. :crybaby:

*wonders why there's no interest in the moon expressed*

*realizes that the moon is too close to be really all that mysterious anymore*

*pouts*

Kalb said:
Shaun__ said:
It saddens me deeply only Kalb has expressed any interest in being Star number four. Are you sure Cammi you do not want to try it out?
Deeply saddened?!? You should be doing cartwheels of joy. I'm such a wonderful sight on cam, most of my guests never speak in chat, because they are stunned speechless. Or that's what I tell myself. :crybaby:

:lol:

New username: KalbStar4.

Shaun you are missing a trick - instead of going for one's with Star, in their name you should go for one's with Sexy instead! 51 online at the moment!

Attachments

• Sexy list.jpg
    Sexy list.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 111
Wilfy84 said:
Shaun you are missing a trick - instead of going for one's with Star, in their name you should go for one's with Sexy instead! 51 online at the moment!

Sigh, some people just never understand.

6piHL.jpg

This is a picture of Sol. It is beautiful, yet is still capable of terrible destruction.

For some reason that image ^^ reminded me of this emote. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

sxycherrypie said:
Wilfy84 said:

Bad do not give him any ideas for the love of god wilfy!

Sorry hun :bow-blue:

Wilfy84 said:
sxycherrypie said:
Wilfy84 said:

Bad do not give him any ideas for the love of god wilfy!

Sorry hun :bow-blue:
Lol it is all good =D. :lol:

BluexDakota said:
Kalb said:
Shaun__ said:

I actually have Angel in my usernames. I've had friends call me one, so figured, why not? Like Angels shaun? :lol:

Reactions: sxycherrypie
Kalb said:
BluexDakota said:
Kalb said:
Shaun__ said:

I actually have Angel in my usernames. I've had friends call me one, so figured, why not? Like Angels shaun? :lol:

Sorry, I only like one winged person and she has more in common with the Fae than Angels.

e8kot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.