AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just out of curiosity... what Vanilla job does everyone hold either full-time or on the side?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2023
I've been wondering how many folks cam or do other spicy stuff full-time or part-time and what kinda vanilla job (if you have one), do people hold?

I currently work as a dental administrator while I do some spicy stuff on the side. It can be hard juggling both sometimes and I suck at time management 😅

I think this question is more for model's only. No offense op. Sadly when a model gets outed it's not uncommon to hear someone contacted their vanilla employer. May it be private life or doxxed.

Anywho I've held seasonal gigs a few times. Three months is all i can take until my social anxiety becomes crippling. Idk men's horniness is easier to deal with instead of christmas karens. I cant block people from coming up to the jc penny counter when i dont like their attitude.

I cam full time, never had a side gig while doing it, it's been almost 11 years since I started. This is my job, but most importantly a path to my freedom.

I held executive admin positions up until that point. I was being sexually harassed on the daily so I did a month of moonlighting on cam, built up a decent enough start and quit that job with some...let's say...flare. 🤣

If people were going to make me out to be a dumb broad with nice tits I felt like camming was the more appropriate avenue. Thankfully, I was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.