AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reasonable price for photo shoot access?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

followthespiders22

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 26, 2017
Mexico City
Twitter Username
@LilyTempo
MFC Username
LilyTempo
I made a model profile on MFC, I'm new to all this and I haven't started yet, but I happen to be a decent photographer and I took a few photoshoots of myself. I'm not naked on them, but I show a fair amount of skin and pose sexy and stuff. They're about 10 photos each, what do you consider would be a decent amount of tokens to ask in exchange for access?

I think it depends on what you think you are worth. It's definitely all your choice. It also depends if you want a lot of low-spenders to add up or expect a lot of high-spenders. I've seen girls sell theirs anywhere from $3/album to $40. I'd probably stick to maybe $10~$15 for my own because I edit my own pictures and it takes a lot of work. lol

• Helpful!
Reactions: followthespiders22
I think it depends on what you think you are worth. It's definitely all your choice. It also depends if you want a lot of low-spenders to add up or expect a lot of high-spenders. I've seen girls sell theirs anywhere from $3/album to $40. I'd probably stick to maybe $10~$15 for my own because I edit my own pictures and it takes a lot of work. lol

Thank you! I do the editing myself aswell, and my computer is not the best and often freezes and this is taking forever. It is a lot of work indeed, but on the brighter side, all earnings from this photoshoots will go to me, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alice_in_Bows
I say focus more on using those photos for your social media and advertising/profile design and what not. Photo sets don't really sell well so while you can offer a bundle deal for them all, they will do you more good in the public eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.