AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent Photography Tread!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2020
Kitty Island
Twitter Username
@SpikeIsAZombie
Chaturbate Username
Cheesecakesx
I noticed the only photography thread has been closed for further replies,
So I figured I'd do another one :eek:

So many of you are incredibly creative and skilled and I would love to see yours and post some of mine as well. Doesn't have to be you, etc.

jBjxNGo.jpg

Havent edited this yet XD
dDWh5UM.jpg

At some point I'll actually save up and buy my own camera and learn to edit photos like I've always wanted to.

That is still a beautiful area.
You can do wonderful on the cell phones now :eek: A photographer in a group posted how she edited her friends facetime session and it was spectacular. Looked like an older camera model took it almost. I think it is about the vision and execution more than the tools.

What type of Cameras do people here use to take there photos with? I do not mean dirty pictures for your profiles on the cam sites I mean photos like the ones above of the cat and the bird. I have a Sony Cybershot that takes good photos. I am not someone to go out and buy a very expensive camera for photos or video just a small one like I have for taking a photo of something I find interesting from time to time.

So since I actually did end up getting the camera I wanted I thought I'd post a photo I really liked taking. I need to get a longer lens at some point though.
DSC01500_3.jpg

What type of Cameras do people here use to take there photos with? I do not mean dirty pictures for your profiles on the cam sites I mean photos like the ones above of the cat and the bird. I have a Sony Cybershot that takes good photos. I am not someone to go out and buy a very expensive camera for photos or video just a small one like I have for taking a photo of something I find interesting from time to time.

I use the sony a6400, though you can get the same results using a cheaper sony a6100, or even the a6000.

So since I actually did end up getting the camera I wanted I thought I'd post a photo I really liked taking. I need to get a longer lens at some point though.
View attachment 84935

I use the sony a6400, though you can get the same results using a cheaper sony a6100, or even the a6000.
I second the a6000, I initially bought it for still photos. Then I discovered I could use it as an HD webcam. 😏

View attachment 84935

Looks good to me. It is a better picture than I could ever take. Although I have tried to take good pictures. I have a Sony Cybershot Digital Camera not sure if that is any good or not

Looks good to me. It is a better picture than I could ever take. Although I have tried to take good pictures. I have a Sony Cybershot Digital Camera not sure if that is any good or not

There is a popular quote in photography by Ansel Adams, “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!”. The person behind the camera is more important than the actual camera being used. Of course there will be some gear based limitations for certain things like low-light performance, depth-of-field, etc, but the more important aspects of photography like framing and subject matter have nothing to do with gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.