AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recognizing you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2018
Hi there. New member here. :) Nice too meet ya.

So I wanted to ask, how would you react if a guy would come and start talking to you (in real life), and after a while he would be like 'wait a minute, I know you from 'enter site name''. Bare in mind that he doesn't mind, but he is like 'omg wtf'. Would you stop talking to him just because he recognized you?

Oh I see...So you'd propose that If I see a cam girl on the street (and it happened with an exact girl), If I decide to talk to her, to 'play it stupid' and act like I know nothing, ha?

Yes I'd walk away. In general I don't like talking to strangers at all outside of the "hi" or "good morning/good afternoon" greetings. Bringing up camming would make me totally uncomfortable. For some reason the few guys who recognized me in public never approached me in person and emailed me after to tell me they saw me and the location I was at and what they want to do to me sexually (lol like that is less creepier somehow)

You: hey girl, you look vegetarian do you know in what aisle the tofu is?

Her: the fresh one is in the dairy fridge over there

You: lol jk lolol, I just wanted to strike conversation to let you know I am acquainted with your vagina even though you have never seen me in your life. Wanna grab some smoothies? Xoxo

It didn't happen, but It's likely possible it's gonna happen. There is a cafe I'm visiting quite often, and I've seen this camgirl many times there also. (I spend a lot of time in her room -as a guest though-). I'd like to approach her, but I kinda feel like I'm not honest with her if the conversation keeps going....:/

So you'd propose that If I go talk to her, I should 'treat' her like any other girl. Don't get me wrong with the verb 'treat'. I mean, I should not reveal anything about thiso_O

• Wat?!
Reactions: Shhhamrock
I also wanted to ask OP is this a hypothetical question or a situation you're personally encountering. I ask this because you give an example of how the guy "doesn't mind" he's talking to a camgirl. -this isn't highly important to my answer because how a dude feels about camming isn't going to make most camgirls feel any more comfortable revealing that info to a stranger. Whether a guy thinks camming is neat or thinks it's the devil-I don't want to be approached about in person.

Yes I'd walk away. In general I don't like talking to strangers at all outside of the "hi" or "good morning/good afternoon" greetings. Bringing up camming would make me totally uncomfortable. For some reason the few guys who recognized me in public never approached me in person and emailed me after to tell me they saw me and the location I was at and what they want to do to me sexually (lol like that is less creepier somehow)

Same here. I've been recognized a lot but they always tell me after. One guy actually works at my local comic shop and offered me discounts lol

what good could come from saying something? like what exactly do you think could possibly happen besides her being upset? i really am curious. the fact that it's not even someone you went to high school with or used to be friends with..... but just some random chick you are silently watching from afar in a cafe? i realize you're not trying to be creepy and don't have ill intentions but well... that's really creepy.

what good could come from saying something? like what exactly do you think could possibly happen besides her being upset? i really am curious. the fact that it's not even someone you went to high school with or used to be friends with..... but just some random chick you are silently watching from afar in a cafe? i realize you're not trying to be creepy and don't have ill intentions but well... that's really creepy.

So you are stating that if I decide to just go talk to her, I wouldn;t say anything about it, and just let the conversation go...

If it was someone I'm familiar with, I'd say a quick hey. If I look like trash or have my kids with me or they're a guest, I'm going with Audrey's plan. No camgirl wants to talk to someone whose been a guest in her room long enough to recognize her outside of it. Come on, duder.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend telling her. I wouldn't recommend talking to her at all, honestly.

If I'm at a coffee shop, the last thing I want is for some random stranger dude trying to strike up a conversation and become friends. That's already uncomfortable enough when I just want to drink my coffee and do my thing. But add in the "I Recognize You From Camworld" statement - and the already uncomfortable conversation goes straight to super duper creepy and I wouldn't be able to get away fast enough. And I'd probably never go to that coffee shop again.

Save the meet and greets for conventions. In the real world, just leave the poor girl alone and let her enjoy her coffee in peace.

Maybe it is my Midwestern repressed upbringing but I can't imagine mentioning something like that in a conversation. Not only would I feel weird about it but I know I'd be putting her in an awkward place of her camworld crashing into her real life world.

See Seinfeld's Worlds Collide Theory for further reading.

Wait, so lemme get this straight, you enter this model's room as a guest. Not even a tipping member? Not saying that tipping anyone gives you the right to invade their personal life. I don't tip the barista for making me a coffee then if I see them in a store go up to talk to them for the express purpose of OMG I SEE YOU OUTSIDE OF WORK LIKE U ALMOST A PERSON LMFAO WHAT.

But if you've been seeing her long enough to recognize her, but haven't paid a cent, I can guarantee that 100% ensures that no model wants to talk to you even online.

Have you ever worked a customer service job? I have no interest in seeing 99.99999999% of my vanilla job regulars outside of work for any reason, and don't want them starting a conversation with me because they think they know me off of what I let them see.

It's especially creepy that you want to start a "normal" convo with her to hide the fact you know her from cam.

Don't be a creep.
Leave her alone.

Haaaayyyyyy girlllll,
I freeload in your room ALL THE TIME. Also I like to watch you at this cafe too.

You should say that. That way she knows off the bat how awful you are.

I hope she posts here and sees this and changes cafes.

While I would be creeped someone decided to start chatting me up and mentioned camming, I would be so much more creeped if I found out later they knew I cammed and didn't mention it. At least if they were trying to hang out and be all buddy buddy like 'hey, lets hang out'. Idk, I just can't imagine a time when it would ever be appropriate to go up to a cam girl and start talking to her anyway like that. Unless you happen to be the barista taking her order you don't really have a reason to be talking to her.

So you are stating that if I decide to just go talk to her, I wouldn;t say anything about it, and just let the conversation go...

Maybe just don't talk to her.

This is so disturbing. If I knew that someone was watching me at a cafe and knew me from my room, I would never go there again. Ever.

This is so disturbing. If I knew that someone was watching me at a cafe and knew me from my room, I would never go there again. Ever.
I would not want to go a back to a cafe if I knew someone was watching me there.

Not only would I feel weird about it but I know I'd be putting her in an awkward place of her camworld crashing into her real life world.

See Seinfeld's Worlds Collide Theory for further reading.

Yesss!!! George Costanza was my favorite character on Seinfeld.

Just for improved accuracy on the situation.

At the time I posted that I didn't see the reply above :O I was way too kind in just assuming it was a hypothetical when it's clearly a creeper type of situation

Reactions: EspiKvlt
Status
Not open for further replies.