AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recordings on MFC Share

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

BettyLeeXXX

Cam Model
May 4, 2020
Texas
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@MistressBettyL
MFC Username
BettyLeeXXX
Hello everyone!

I just noticed today when I checked my MFC share account that I have 3 recordings saved from when I was doing group/private shows. I just started using CharlesBot and I think I heard from someone on here that it records you while online. Does anyone know anything about CharlesBot recording you while online and then posting it to your MFC share account? I'm just assuming it's got to be from CharlesBot. Or can members or MFC record you while onine and then save it to your MFC share account? I just think its so wierd that I was recorded and then sent to me. Not that I'm upset or anything from it (I don't know, should I?) but really just wanna know how they got there.

Thank you!

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Hello everyone!

I just noticed today when I checked my MFC share account that I have 3 recordings saved from when I was doing group/private shows. I just started using CharlesBot and I think I heard from someone on here that it records you while online. Does anyone know anything about CharlesBot recording you while online and then posting it to your MFC share account? I'm just assuming it's got to be from CharlesBot. Or can members or MFC record you while onine and then save it to your MFC share account? I just think its so wierd that I was recorded and then sent to me. Not that I'm upset or anything from it (I don't know, should I?) but really just wanna know how they got there.

Thank you!
MFC Share has it built-in now. By default they should all be invisible to all but you until you change that setting.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
New Orleans, LA
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
Tumblr Username
misslollipoptumbles
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
Okay, thank you. Does MFC just record when you go to a group or private show?
In your mfc share settings you can control what it records. I have it set to record everything. Then u can edit/clip those shows and sell them

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie