AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recordings on MFC Share

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BettyLeeXXX

Cam Model
May 4, 2020
Texas
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@MistressBettyL
MFC Username
BettyLeeXXX
Hello everyone!

I just noticed today when I checked my MFC share account that I have 3 recordings saved from when I was doing group/private shows. I just started using CharlesBot and I think I heard from someone on here that it records you while online. Does anyone know anything about CharlesBot recording you while online and then posting it to your MFC share account? I'm just assuming it's got to be from CharlesBot. Or can members or MFC record you while onine and then save it to your MFC share account? I just think its so wierd that I was recorded and then sent to me. Not that I'm upset or anything from it (I don't know, should I?) but really just wanna know how they got there.

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

I just noticed today when I checked my MFC share account that I have 3 recordings saved from when I was doing group/private shows. I just started using CharlesBot and I think I heard from someone on here that it records you while online. Does anyone know anything about CharlesBot recording you while online and then posting it to your MFC share account? I'm just assuming it's got to be from CharlesBot. Or can members or MFC record you while onine and then save it to your MFC share account? I just think its so wierd that I was recorded and then sent to me. Not that I'm upset or anything from it (I don't know, should I?) but really just wanna know how they got there.

Thank you!
MFC Share has it built-in now. By default they should all be invisible to all but you until you change that setting.

Reactions: plutoprincess69
Upvote 0
Okay, thank you. Does MFC just record when you go to a group or private show?
In your mfc share settings you can control what it records. I have it set to record everything. Then u can edit/clip those shows and sell them

Upvote 0
Cool! I had no idea this was possible. I record all of my shows using OBS but this will be easier. I like that Manyvids had this feature but I didn't like the site overall.

Upvote 0
Cool! I had no idea this was possible. I record all of my shows using OBS but this will be easier. I like that Manyvids had this feature but I didn't like the site overall.
Before you stop recording your own, review one of the recordings on MFC Share and make sure the audio isn't mismatched. 100% of mine have an audio mismatch on them, making them pretty much unusable without some heavy editing. I heard they're working on it, and I think it only affects some models (depending on the method they use to broadcast or settings they're using on OBS maybe?).

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
Before you stop recording your own, review one of the recordings on MFC Share and make sure the audio isn't mismatched. 100% of mine have an audio mismatch on them, making them pretty much unusable without some heavy editing. I heard they're working on it, and I think it only affects some models (depending on the method they use to broadcast or settings they're using on OBS maybe?).

Thank you for the advice! I hadn't thought of that. I have about a month of OBS recordings with no audio because I forgot to change the audio settings on my new computer. Hahaha, don't need more of that nonsense.

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Thank you for the advice! I hadn't thought of that. I have about a month of OBS recordings with no audio because I forgot to change the audio settings on my new computer. Hahaha, don't need more of that nonsense.
Oh boy, the amount of times I've recorded a whole show only to realize my mic wasn't connected right. I end up turning those videos into gifs at least.

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
Where do I find the settings for recordings? In MFCshare the only settings I can find are to record club shows or group shows.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

While not share related, I’ve experienced this with TruePrivates over the past month or so. Video/audio were in sync during the Private. But, when I went to rewatch it later, it was way out of sync. Happened with two different models, different days and times of day.

Upvote 0
While not share related, I’ve experienced this with TruePrivates over the past month or so. Video/audio were in sync during the Private. But, when I went to rewatch it later, it was way out of sync. Happened with two different models, different days and times of day.
Probably related/exact same issue.

Upvote 0
Oh my! I thought MFCshare was totally out of any beta phase by now. Thank you for looking into that. I am at #3063 on MFCshare! So close to getting recordings lol. Ima guess theres more than a few hundred tokens between me and #1000, but I shall persevere. I will continue to use OBS for now (with audio on, ha!)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think this is it:

I'm puzzled though. I don't see privates in there.

I was excited that it could record privates as that's mainly what I offer, but I don't see any recordings or any way to set it up. I wanted to download mine and edit them to sell as clips.
I don't think they are going to offer that as an option, only the member gets a copy of the recording. I think we found a way to access them in our archives, however. Try giving a search on the forum for private archives.

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0

usually the reason is the Variable Frame Rate of the video

but in yesterdays update they said the problem is solved and will be solved for old videos too:

• We fixed the "Audio out of Sync" issue on some MFC Share Recordings. We are working to fix all the existing Recordings.

Upvote 0
usually the reason is the Variable Frame Rate of the video

but in yesterdays update they said the problem is solved and will be solved for old videos too:

• We fixed the "Audio out of Sync" issue on some MFC Share Recordings. We are working to fix all the existing Recordings.
It looks like my most recent recording is fixed, but ones before that are still desynced. Probably got a huge queue of recordings to work through and going backwards from most recent. Here's hoping it doesn't take forever!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.