AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recover old mfc model account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2021
Hi, I currently have an mfc model account but I haven't been camming that regularly lately. I am thinking about deleting this account to try and get my old account from a few years ago back. I have some information and contacts I really want to get from my old account but my old account was from back when I was with a studio and it has been deleted for quite some time. Is it possible to get my old account restored, I mean it was opened in my name. I understand MFC won't let me keep two model accounts but if I delete my current account would they unlock my old account? This is really important to me so I would be very happy for any advice.

Hi, I currently have an mfc model account but I haven't been camming that regularly lately. I am thinking about deleting this account to try and get my old account from a few years ago back. I have some information and contacts I really want to get from my old account but my old account was from back when I was with a studio and it has been deleted for quite some time. Is it possible to get my old account restored, I mean it was opened in my name. I understand MFC won't let me keep two model accounts but if I delete my current account would they unlock my old account? This is really important to me so I would be very happy for any advice.
Wouldn't hurt to email support and find out.

Upvote 0
Wouldn't hurt to email support and find out.
They said said that it's not possible and if I want to cam I can use my existing independent account. 😰😰😰

I am wondering if the issue is that it is an account affiliated with a studio or if they just don't want to reactivated an account while I have an active account?

Upvote 0
I am wondering if the issue is that it is an account affiliated with a studio
Probably this. Just work on your current account to get your camscore moving up. Make some videos, post them on Share, promote them in your room and make the most of your time on cam.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.