AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

regulars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My definition may be a bit loose, but anyone who comes back? But that's an opinion of someone on his 4th day of camming. One guest came back twice, a model come back twice, another three times, and one member whose paid twice.

Members who are around often enough that I know and recognize their name immediately and are always involved in the conversation.

For me it's anyone who has done at least 3 sessions with me. Those are the ones who will keep coming back.

The girls I am regs with I tip when I can but I am ok with going in her room when I am broke. I try to help her out by helping the convo along, maybe a idea to help her get a little move tokens, or even a quick joke or make a ass of myself if she seems to be getting frustrated and could use a laugh.

Basically it's someone that is in your room enough that you know them and there is some kind of mutual respect for each other.

Reactions: sxycherrypie
How about when the model first pops on, says Hi to a few people then sees your name and says "Fuck You" to you cause she was on when she said she'd be. Am I a reg then?

How about something is said in jest but you can't really respond with the correct response and then you don't show up the next night cause you are busy and the next day the model PMs you right after she pops on saying "Oh good you are here, you were missed last night" Am I a reg then?

How about popping into a room where the model is a little irked, but you don't know it, and you say "WTF are you wearing?" She gets upset, takes off all her clothes and is actually a little pissed off. But then almost every time you come in her room after that she asks you "WTF are you wearing?" then sorta smirks when she tells you to put clothes on. Am I reg then?

How about you cheer a model up on twitter that is having a bad day with some silliness. Then that night she is trying to put butt plug in and you start making her laugh with the same silliness and she can't get it in cause she is clenching too much. Am I reg then? Ok that might not make me a reg, but it was fucking funny as hell. lol

And the models that I am talking about will know who they are. :-D

PlayboyMegan said:
What do YOU consider a "regular"? Is it someone who is regularly in your room even if they have never spent any tokens on you? Or guys that regularly tip/get shows?

Yeah, even if they've never tipped, I still consider them a regular if they're in my room all the time. Basically, if I shout "Norm!" when I see you enter the room, I probably consider you a regular. :mrgreen:

As long as they're not making "Let's see dat ass boo" requests, and they don't keep begging to pm me (pm's are set for friends only), and they're actually having friendly conversation with me, it's cool.

The_Brown_Fox said:
PlayboyMegan said:
What do YOU consider a "regular"? Is it someone who is regularly in your room even if they have never spent any tokens on you? Or guys that regularly tip/get shows?

Yeah, even if they've never tipped, I still consider them a regular if they're in my room all the time. Basically, if I shout "Norm!" when I see you enter the room, I probably consider you a regular. :mrgreen:

As long as they're not making "Let's see dat ass boo" requests, and they don't keep begging to pm me (pm's are set for friends only), and they're actually having friendly conversation with me, it's cool.

Love the Cheers analogy. Get that in a couple of rooms myself. As a member, kinda makes yoiu feel you're doing something right.

Reactions: 1 person
RogueWarrior said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Love the Cheers analogy. Get that in a couple of rooms myself. As a member, kinda makes yoiu feel you're doing something right.

I got a girl that will log on just (but not start cam) just to talk to me, and I do my best to help her in the room. Last night I saw her on she was getting frustrated and ended the night, she said something like oh poop. My reply was oh I love when you talk dirty. She didn't get her goal but when she left she was laughing and in a good mood.

Reactions: 1 person
Neudiin said:
How about when the model first pops on, says Hi to a few people then sees your name and says "Fuck You" to you cause she was on when she said she'd be. Am I a reg then?

How about something is said in jest but you can't really respond with the correct response and then you don't show up the next night cause you are busy and the next day the model PMs you right after she pops on saying "Oh good you are here, you were missed last night" Am I a reg then?

... :-D
Great point. If I bust your balls, call you names (whether cute pet names or mean ones) then you're most definitely a regular.

If I recognize your name and greet you with enthusiasm (with the exception of those I recognize from here), then you were a regular at some point in my room.

If I greet you with generic enthusiasm, then I don't know you yet.

If you've been around at least 7 times, you're a regular, whether it have been every day for a week, or just across months... as long as you've talked/tipped/taken me private each and every time. And if you have been there before, remind me of the last time if it's been more than a night, cause I forget easily. Too many people for me to remember every one.

Someone that engages in conversations with me on average once a week and has spent money on me. There are some guys in my room EVERYDAY that have never tipped, got a show, or talked. I don't count them.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
I'd consider my regulars to be the people who I really enjoy having in my room. Someone I want to continue having conversations with! Someone who tips when they can. Someone who turns me on! lol these are people I would hug and kiss on the cheek any time I saw them. :)

PlayboyMegan said:
Someone that engages in conversations with me on average once a week and has spent money on me. There are some guys in my room EVERYDAY that have never tipped, got a show, or talked. I don't count them.

Those aren't regulars. They are lurkers.

BCamden said:
Members who eat high fiber diets.

OMG this made me laugh so hard!

To me regulars are pretty much anyone who I recognize and am genuinely happy to see in my room.

MFC is a lurkers paradise. But that's the appeal. I wouldn't have spent a penny on camgirls had I not got to lurk in the first month.
But then you end up liking a girl/girls and you become premium and you spunk your money away so they'll engage with you and you become a regular in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.