AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reinvesting, Should I buy costumes or scenery.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Bed or costumes?

• Bed and pretty bed set.

• Lolita costumes and pretty long wig.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSmith

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 22, 2016
Backwoods Arkansas
Streamate Username
MsSmith88
I am currently camming in a well appointed walk in closet with pretty shelves with cute things on them but I am on a matt on the floor so you can only see the bottom shelf and it is very uncomfortable for me. A bed would put my cute shelves in veiw as well. I have a few lingerie sets and buttless leggings but would like a cute costume and a wig to change things up. I am making money as is but I have a little money to buy either a bed and bed set or a couple of good costumes. Which should I do first? Which will get a better return?

So why not load a wishlist with costumes, makeup, inexpensive whatever you need? I have no clue of your circumstances but, why in the closet? Wouldn't it be better to get an apartment where you could at least stretch your legs a bit and have a normal bed to cam with? If that's not an option, you can always get some mandala tapestries and thumbtacks and hide the shelves.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I would say both! However, this can be done very cheaper as well. First, you can buy an air mattress and comforter. You get one of those 49 dollar air mattress but that sit up very high. Then you fit it up to look like almost a real bed. Secondly, you can get cheap outfits for cam via ebay or amazon. Also, you can always get a cosplay wig and style it to your liking. You can always look hot on a budget. However, if you do not want to do this. Than you can just make a wishlist to get your bed and clothes :cat:

I am currently camming in a well appointed walk in closet with pretty shelves with cute things on them but I am on a matt on the floor so you can only see the bottom shelf and it is very uncomfortable for me. A bed would put my cute shelves in veiw as well. I have a few lingerie sets and buttless leggings but would like a cute costume and a wig to change things up. I am making money as is but I have a little money to buy either a bed and bed set or a couple of good costumes. Which should I do first? Which will get a better return?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I also agree that a bed is the first priority. The air mattress is a great way to go if you on a budget. Camming already takes a lot out of you and when you are uncomfortable it reads through. Also when you want to pull long stretches on cam your body thinks otherwise. It is always good to switch up what you wear even if you have to just pick a few inexpensive pieces. Rather it's ebay, thrift store or the many overseas cheap sites ( the quality may be err but if you get a good amount of wears in it that would be great). I'm all about having items that can be used multiple ways like these outfits (mini skirts,sexy blouse, tank, heels, etc ) sexy secretary, co-worker, principal, teacher, school girl etc, dick/cum doctor use your imagination . I also like the panty and tank set of superheroes very inexpensive without getting a full costume and add accessories or cosplay wig or style your hair similar if you like. Of course everything you can to your wishlist :haha:!

Reinvesting is always good especially or items you can use multiple times or basically pay for themselves. But necessities first and the bed would be that

Reactions: MsSmith
Buy a bed first. Depending on where you cam, guys will buy into you because of your hustle and personality first and dress sense later. If you want to make costumes your "thing" then invest in those later on as well, but for now, in order to successfully do the work you want and not wreck your body too much, get a good bed or even a chair as well.

Its weird but when I first started I thought I had to wear tons of "sexy" clothes etc. I didn't do very well. Nowadays my cam look is very casual. My makeup however and hair are ON POINT. Guys love a pretty looking face in a tshirt, its sexy to them I've found. I make more in cute normal tops and tank tops than I did in corsets and other gear, so that is something to think about. Let your personality shine and it won't always matter what you wear.

This is funny cos I .. have cammed with beds in my camroom before and I ended up getting rid of them all. The last one I literally threw off a balcony one day i got so frustrated.

That said, your comfort should deff beat clothes so if a bed will make you more comfy do that. For sure!

I vote bed as well!

Reactions: MsSmith
I just wanna drop here that the foam mattresses on Amazon for 100 to 200 bucks are SO SO SO COMFY!

I would get costumes and comfy pillow for now. How much can some comfy pillows cost at a thrift store?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
So why not load a wishlist with costumes, makeup, inexpensive whatever you need? I have no clue of your circumstances but, why in the closet? Wouldn't it be better to get an apartment where you could at least stretch your legs a bit and have a normal bed to cam with? If that's not an option, you can always get some mandala tapestries and thumbtacks and hide the shelves.
I like the shelves and want them to be visible. I am a mother of four and privacy is at a premium in my home. So, I took all my stuff out of my closet and made it very cute and very comfortable looking. Unfortunately I just had my period hit at the wrong time and had to hold ff on either for now but next pay period a cute bed and bed set is a priority. I do have a wish list but no one has bought me much yet. I just got a ton of free wigs from my friend who is a hairstylist. Score.

I would say both! However, this can be done very cheaper as well. First, you can buy an air mattress and comforter. You get one of those 49 dollar air mattress but that sit up very high. Then you fit it up to look like almost a real bed. Secondly, you can get cheap outfits for cam via ebay or amazon. Also, you can always get a cosplay wig and style it to your liking. You can always look hot on a budget. However, if you do not want to do this. Than you can just make a wishlist to get your bed and clothes :cat:
I was actually planning on getting the air mattress! I also just got a ton of wigs. Thank you guys.

I would get costumes and comfy pillow for now. How much can some comfy pillows cost at a thrift store?
I am terrified of bed bugs. If it can't go through my dryer on high heat I will not buy it from a thrift store. My ex husband sent my kids home with bed bugs from his house once and it cost me 1,800. All he had to do was tell me but he didn't want to look bad in court. He did anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.