AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rejecting Valid IDs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2020
I have been trying to verify a new model from Colombia, and they have rejected her national ID which is the ID used for almost everything in Colombia. they are asking for a drivers licence or Passport, both of which are expensive so almost no one has them and they will take a long time to get. Is anyone else having these problems?

I have been trying to verify a new model from Colombia, and they have rejected her national ID which is the ID used for almost everything in Colombia. they are asking for a drivers licence or Passport, both of which are expensive so almost no one has them and they will take a long time to get. Is anyone else having these problems?
we were banned permanently and our passports are 100% legit .... this is happening to lots of people plus they dont pay you .... is not fair but i guess thats the way it is ;(

Upvote 0
best advice is if chaturbate isn't accepting your government issued ids is to sign up for another site. chaturbate isn't the only money-making site.

Upvote 0
best advice is if chaturbate isn't accepting your government issued ids is to sign up for another site. chaturbate isn't the only money-making site.
i know... but still unfair....plus why do they take ur money too ... we didnt do anything wrong

Upvote 0
i know... but still unfair....plus why wukd they take ur money too ... we didnt do anything wrong
legally they can reject anyone they think are high-risk or they think yins look too young. it sucks, but if you look at the history of chaturbate posts, you will see this is normal chaturbate behavior. they can also withhold payment from people they find suspicious. it's in the tos they can do so.

i'm sorry for you losing out on the income, but i can assure you other sites are more likely to not reject valid ids, or if they do they give you an actual reason. certain sites dont accept models from countries with a history of fraudulent activity.

be sure when submitting your ids that the images you send are clear, and not altered in anyway.

Upvote 0
thanks for your kind words :)
i just think this doesnt make sense at all ...we submitted the passports they accepted in the past .... the one rejected this time was submitted 4 years ago now suddenly doesnt work anymore? plus we never got banned or anything ... just one day pum! your ID doesnt comply with chaturbate terms and your ban forever bye ! they shouldnt threat models like this specially those who are respectfull or their TOS... but i guess theres nothing we can do anymore.
we really just hope they revise their verification system so this things dont affect more honest models .... they affected our lives BIG TIME ... thanks for reading .... here i let you a post describing what happened to us ...take care :)

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
thanks for your kind words :)
i just think this doesnt make sense at all ...we submitted the passports they accepted in the past .... the one rejected this time was submitted 4 years ago now suddenly doesnt work anymore? plus we never got banned or anything ... just one day pum! your ID doesnt comply with chaturbate terms and your ban forever bye ! they shouldnt threat models like this specially those who are respectfull or their TOS... but i guess theres nothing we can do anymore.
we really just hope they revise their verification system so this things dont affect more honest models .... they affected our lives BIG TIME ... thanks for reading .... here i let you a post describing what happened to us ...take care :)

New system? I 1 times in cb. Me banned account. (I just came to the site and registered

Reactions: funcouple1985
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.