AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Release form for videos with other models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyJade

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 2, 2016
juicy-jade.com
Twitter Username
@Jade_Juicy
MFC Username
CristalJade
Streamate Username
Juicy_Jade
Chaturbate Username
CristalJade
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/248606/JuicyJade/
Hello !
I have been looking around and trying to find out what kind of model release should I ask the girl I plan to shoot some photos and gg videos to use them on mfc ( there is easy, we're both registered models there ) but also on my manyvids account and modelcentro site. Regarding the last 2 I noticed when you try to upload a video on manyvids it says you should have a 2257 release ready in case they ask for it ( meaning they might or they might not ) and modelcentro actually want you to create a whole profile for that model . with a template for a 2257 release form that involves the other model to provide a photocopy of her id that's signed by her in blue ink. I live in the UK. Not really sure if that's realistic to ask ( the other model is british ) .
how do you girls usually do it ??
what kind of model release do you use ? can I have the template please ?
Thank you !

I use the one from Clips4sale, it does the job pretty perfectly!
Thank you for your answer , I do not have an account there . I wrote to the sites ( manyvids and modelcentro support) I had no reply since a day ago . All I have is today and tomorrow we’re doing the photos and videos together. If I don’t get proper release I won’t be able to use any of it !
Could you please send a link to it ? Or Take a picture with your Phone if you have It on paper And Upload So i can Download And print ? Thank you !

Thank you for your answer , I do not have an account there . I wrote to the sites ( manyvids and modelcentro support) I had no reply since a day ago . All I have is today and tomorrow we’re doing the photos and videos together. If I don’t get proper release I won’t be able to use any of it !
Could you please send a link to it ? Or Take a picture with your Phone if you have It on paper And Upload So i can Download And print ? Thank you !

You can't send a link to it because it's in your personal C4S (like there is no link to it) you can just download and print it out kind of deal. I don't have a printer so I can't really help you because to take a pic of it I would have to have a blank copy of the form and I only have signed ones. I would never shoot without a 2257 form and make sure you get a copy of her ID as well because thats also important. Im sure if you google Model release form you can find a simple one!!

Like You can use this one: https://www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller/?projectId=138204542#47a7387842c7445ebe79391d2d028280

You can't send a link to it because it's in your personal C4S

Actually we sort of can. @Miss_Lollipop already took care of that legwork for models. She put together a full article on the paperwork involved. At the bottom is a "SOME HELPFUL RESOURCES:" area with links to forms. One is a copy of the C4S 2257 form used.

You may want some of the other forms there too, so I'll just link the entire article instead of the direct 2257 link.

https://www.cammodelexpress.com/todays-tip-paperwork-for-working-with-other-models/

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: JuicyJade
Your problem is already solved but in case anyone searches out this thread in the future, I use an app called Easy Release on my phone, which I like because it stores everything electronically and I don't need to deal with physical papers (or losing them).

Status
Not open for further replies.