AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reminder to return to broadcast...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2022
Hi All,

I was going on vacation for a month and today I check my email and receive a reminder to go back to broadcast or my account would be suspended!!

Whilst I was also trying to make a withdrawal so I can use this money on my vacation. Applied for withdrawal 2 weeks ago and money still hasn't deposit in my account yet.

Here are my questions:

1) Does Stripchat suspend broadcaster if they don't go online for a month? I have seen others broadcaster's accounts that were idled for a lot more than a month...

2) If my account were to be suspended, shouldn't I still be able to withdraw my earnings from a month ago?

Because of this, I am having thought about quitting camming altogether....because it is very disappointing to not be able to go on a holiday after a year long working at Stripchat. I have no access to broadcast where I am so if I were to get suspended because of being idle for a month, and not able to withdraw my earnings, I might just have to quit camming with Stripchat.

Please help.

Hello @XuanZi

We do not suspend accounts if a model chooses not to broadcast.
Models also do not lose any money/tokens that are just sitting in the accounts.

I would say something else is going on in this situation, and I would be happy to investigate further in order to get to the bottom of it and assist you.

I will send you a PM now to obtain your Stripchat info so that I can look into this matter.

Upvote 0
Hi All,

I was going on vacation for a month and today I check my email and receive a reminder to go back to broadcast or my account would be suspended!!

Whilst I was also trying to make a withdrawal so I can use this money on my vacation. Applied for withdrawal 2 weeks ago and money still hasn't deposit in my account yet.

Here are my questions:

1) Does Stripchat suspend broadcaster if they don't go online for a month? I have seen others broadcaster's accounts that were idled for a lot more than a month...

2) If my account were to be suspended, shouldn't I still be able to withdraw my earnings from a month ago?

Because of this, I am having thought about quitting camming altogether....because it is very disappointing to not be able to go on a holiday after a year long working at Stripchat. I have no access to broadcast where I am so if I were to get suspended because of being idle for a month, and not able to withdraw my earnings, I might just have to quit camming with Stripchat.

Please help.
This sounds like a phishing email, dont click any links in the email, go to the stripchat site directly. If you have clicked the links then change your passwords and set up 2fa if you havnt already set it up.

Upvote 0
Very likely. But if it's a phishing email, where did they get the email from in the first place? @XuanZi I hope you didn't publicly post the same email you used to sign up for the camsites with. It would be a good idea to change emails if that is the case.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Very likely. But if it's a phishing email, where did they get the email from in the first place? @XuanZi I hope you didn't publicly post the same email you used to sign up for the camsites with. It would be a good idea to change emails if that is the case.
If the log in email is something like modelname@gmail.com then it's pretty easy for someone to guess it. Even if its a variation of it it's not too hard to create a script to generate email addresses based on models names and have it add in underscores or additional words, change spellings etc and then have it just email every address combination until one gets delivered. Not as likely as someone just scraping amazon wishlist email addresses from peoples twitter or cam profiles though since it's a lot more resource intensive but still 100% a workable way to get a valid email address.

My guess would be op has it posted somewhere though like a wishlist site or for people to send amazon gift cards too, that's normally how these phishing lists get built.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.