AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Removing videos of myself

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you can do is use those forms and keep getting them removed from the internet when they pop up. In two years my videos from upstore have been deleted but they are still on rec-tube. Do not use your real name. Only use your cam name and cam email to fill out those forms.

Last edited:
i didnt think upstore would remove anything, did you fill out a form on their website?
I stopped camming in August 2016. I did fill out their DMCA form, but that does not help. After a certain amount of time they delete them for new ones.

I paid a few DMCA companies to remove links but that was costly and they kept popping up. So I found this article and started removing them myself. Don't use your real name only use your cam name and cam email.
http://subtractme.com/ask-bing-to-remove-copyright-infringing-material/ My hope all of this will go away in time when they get new videos. My videos do not show my face.

Okay i see, did you have any succes removing videos from other cam stealing sites?
Oh you have absolutely nothing to worry about then! why even bother taking them down if your face is not even shown? who would know it's even you?

Okay i see, did you have any succes removing videos from other cam stealing sites?
Oh you have absolutely nothing to worry about then! why even bother taking them down if your face is not even shown? who would know it's even you?
Well perhaps! But I want them gone. The DMCA companies removed some that were removable.

I think it will. Just try removing them yourself if there is not a lot. Don't use your real name then
no one will find yours.
I've been doing it through chaturbate, i dont think it will be different if i do it myself, and those sites just ignore it, so i think the only option is to wait and hope that these sites die or start to delete their old videos i dont know.

I've been doing it through chaturbate, i dont think it will be different if i do it myself, and those sites just ignore it, so i think the only option is to wait and hope that these sites die or start to delete their old videos i dont know.
If you use the forms in the article you can remove the links from the internet. Google and Bing Chaturbate did not help me much. I hired Camgirl protection for a month and gave them the links and they removed what they could.

Upstore, rec-tube and some other domains all access the same files. The webmaster does not delete, he "might" cut off access through upstore but the files remain on the server and can still be accessed by other ways, rec-tube for example. That is also why some files reappear on upstore, because they were never deleted in the first place.

That might be true but when you try to access my videos on upstore. It states file was deleted by owner or due to a violation of service rules.

Hi guys i'm hoping someone can help me.
i did shows on chaturbate for about 2 months, and i always knew there was a risk, i just didnt know my shows would be shared and posted so consistently..

i managed to file DMCA notices and remove my videos from some sites, but i cant seem to get my videos off of rec-tube. is there any way to get them removed from this site??

i really hope some of you guys can help me.. this is really making me depressed..

thanks
I am wondering if you had any luck getting your content off the internet? I am also so depressed. My information is high up on a certain location on rec-tube and I think a family friend saw it. I am trying so hard to make sure all content is removed from the internet. Is there any hope for me?

Okay thank you, it seems there is some hope?
My dream is to one day take those fuckers down lol.

i'm thinking there most must be so many pissed off people like me, with that many videos on the site..
I heard that it costs about 200 dollars to get a proffesional dmca team to help, but i heard it's useless?

I am seriously so fucking pissed too! Have you had any luck getting it down?

I am wondering if you had any luck getting your content off the internet? I am also so depressed. My information is high up on a certain location on rec-tube and I think a family friend saw it. I am trying so hard to make sure all content is removed from the internet. Is there any hope for me?
Hey i feel your pain! so far i have only had luck getting it off of google and getting off other search engines is pretty easy too.
but as far as getting it off those websites, the only option i can see is to find someone with hacking experience to go to war with them, maybe they could shut them down, but it's also risky and expensive.
I have tried contacting some of these sites myself, using a useless form their DMCA section, but the mail will not even be sent as it is just a non existing email.
I'm really sad to hear that someone you know found your videos, that is my biggest fear.. but are you sure that they've seen your videos?
Although if you stop broadcasting, your videos are not gonna be popular on the site for long. as i said so many videos are put up everyday.

find someone with hacking experience to go to war with them, maybe they could shut them down, but it's also risky and expensive.

Cloud Flare can detect and block known vulnerabilities.

Why would you risk getting arrested and banned from using a computer just to take a site down a site for a few hours?

Upstore, rec-tube and some other domains all access the same files.

I think they might be competing against each other. The reason why is the 200+ websites using Upstore all use some common resources. While the tube site does not.

Cloud Flare can detect and block known vulnerabilities.

Why would you risk getting arrested and banned from using a computer just to take a site down a site for a few hours?
I'd imagine finding someone who knows what he's doing, so that we don't get caught.. If these websites have been able to be incognito for so long and no one is even close to finding out who operates them, why wouldn't a hacker be able to do the same thing? besides how are they gonna sue us, when the shit that they do, is just as illegal.

Hey rec-tube. Im in the same position as you. I used to cam few years ago and now I can find pictures/videos of me. I as idiot showed my face too and I look good! Some of them are removed ( I used CamModel Protection for 1 month 259$) but some(most) are still there. I would definately like the thumbnail pictures removed and videos linked into the download sites like ( rec-tube, upstore and some other).
Look into DMCA512.us I will contact them soon and see what can be done. I have red positive info about them. Lets keep each other updated and help as much as possible.

Hey rec-tube. Im in the same position as you. I used to cam few years ago and now I can find pictures/videos of me. I as idiot showed my face too and I look good! Some of them are removed ( I used CamModel Protection for 1 month 259$) but some(most) are still there. I would definately like the thumbnail pictures removed and videos linked into the download sites like ( rec-tube, upstore and some other).
Look into DMCA512.us I will contact them soon and see what can be done. I have red positive info about them. Lets keep each other updated and help as much as possible.
Hey thank you for the information, and please let me know what you find out. I will let you know if i find any solutions.

Cause I doubt anyone would want to waste their money with him.

He was recently called out as scam, by a model on twitter. He then locked his twitter account.
Other people have asked him to actually start doing what they pay him for instead of trying to sign more clients.
+ He is full of bullshit, he will expose your real info, he's not doing a very good job, etcetera.

He was recently called out as scam, by a model on twitter. He then locked his twitter account.
Other people have asked him to actually start doing what they pay him for instead of trying to sign more clients.
+ He is full of bullshit, he will expose your real info, he's not doing a very good job, etcetera.
Oh shit, thanks for warning us, i will stay away from that..

Do any of you guys know if its possible to completely remove pictures and links to your videos from google? everytime i get some pictures taken down from google, new ones just pop up.. and i didnt cam in a very long time?

Reactions: Fairytale
I suggest you stay away from dmca512 ;)

If he is so full of shit why does babestation hire him to work for their models? Seems to me you are the one that is full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.