AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Repeated age confirmation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2022
Hello, I have a problem with my page AliceConors. Unfortunately support team did not give me any ticket number, but the problem is following: Chaturbate asks me for age verification as the website is upgrading this process, but by some reason the ID which account was registered on, has been rejected with the message: ID type is not supported. Do not try and re-upload unsupported IDs or Countries. They will not be accepted. I would like to notice again, that it is the same ID which the page was registered on and I can't find out the problem. After sending documnets via e-mail to Chaturbate team they asked me to go through this age verification again as they can not accept documents via e-mail. Now I have uploaded the same document and it was denied with the message: Russia Federation ID card. Also, I have another message on the same page saying: No person currently approved. Only the age verified People shown below can appear through your account. If a Person is not age verified they must not appear through your account. Every person appearing through your account must be age verified and shown below. But there is absolutely nobody appeared on my camera during my stream. Could you please help me deal with the situation because I am really worried about this situation. I thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.