AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reward points and Tokens question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between model leaderboards and rewards points for members, at least on MFC, is that models who place in the top 1000 get a bonus.

@MDouble00 I've felt the same in regards to placement of members in regards to points/tokens even with hiding them.

My bad, I meant leaderboards that models place in their profile's of tippers.

MY question is really about the reward points itself, I was under the impression that the reward points were added to your total when you purchased them, so when I log on I have xxxxx points and I purchase a package the RP from that package is automatically added to my existing RP giving me a new total. Now last night I was asked by a model why my RP was increasing even though I was not tipping her ( long story behind the reasons, mainly personal ) but I was tipping another model. She could state what my RP was at the start of the evening when I entered her room, and then later asked why it was increasing, I asked her for confirmation of this which she supplied, but the RP she showed was higher than the RP it shows in my own account.

So a 2 part question really,
1. Is the RP from the token package added automatically to your existing RP when you buy the tokens, Or is it added as you tip
2. How is it that a model has a more up to date RP for a member than he has for his own account, even now my RP remains what it was yesterday.

Thank you if you can clarify this

MY question is really about the reward points itself, I was under the impression that the reward points were added to your total when you purchased them, so when I log on I have xxxxx points and I purchase a package the RP from that package is automatically added to my existing RP giving me a new total. Now last night I was asked by a model why my RP was increasing even though I was not tipping her ( long story behind the reasons, mainly personal ) but I was tipping another model. She could state what my RP was at the start of the evening when I entered her room, and then later asked why it was increasing, I asked her for confirmation of this which she supplied, but the RP she showed was higher than the RP it shows in my own account.

So a 2 part question really,
1. Is the RP from the token package added automatically to your existing RP when you buy the tokens, Or is it added as you tip
2. How is it that a model has a more up to date RP for a member than he has for his own account, even now my RP remains what it was yesterday.

Thank you if you can clarify this

My understanding was that it was updated when you bought the tokens, not when you tipped. I guess I've never really looked at either. But, will have to pay attention next time I'm on.

As to being in a model's room and not tipping, mixed feelings on that. If you're there long enough to enjoy, at least tip a few tokens. If you have reasons for not tipping her, then why be in her room? Go to the model's room you're tipping for and enjoy. Not trying to dig on you too much about that though, as I am one who will be in one model's room tipping her appropriately. But, there will also be other models I know who are on at the same time who I will occasionally tip here and there if we're chatting.

What you ran into is why I block all of my token and rewards points. Well, that and a whole bunch of other reasons I got into in another thread.

I do tip the other model also, but at that particular time I was tipping the first model, just a few tokens because like you we were chatting, and the other model was at the time constantly in and out of pvt shows.
As to the RP i dont have the greatest and never will, I am a casual viewer I have 31790 RP, but the picture this model showed me had my RP at the start at 31803 and she confronted me when it was at 31879 after i tipped the second model a little for the chat, but even if I log on right now it still shows my RP at 31790, so how do models have a more up to date and accurate RP for a member ?

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCosplay
Quick update, I asked a model tonight what she saw as my RP and she has it at 31792 which is still higher than what i have but closer and nowhere new the other.

I do tip the other model also, but at that particular time I was tipping the first model, just a few tokens because like you we were chatting, and the other model was at the time constantly in and out of pvt shows.
As to the RP i dont have the greatest and never will, I am a casual viewer I have 31790 RP, but the picture this model showed me had my RP at the start at 31803 and she confronted me when it was at 31879 after i tipped the second model a little for the chat, but even if I log on right now it still shows my RP at 31790, so how do models have a more up to date and accurate RP for a member ?

Interesting, I can't answer that. Perhaps one of the models might be able to provide some insight on the Rewards Points differences.

The rewards points is really a point of contention. If you're a relatively new member with that mount, you're actually not that bad. If you're a six year member, some models might view it unfavorably. Just stay within your means, and tip what you can when you enjoy. I don't think any model will fault you for that.

Could another member help me with the following question? When do members get access to bigger tokenpackages?
I've joined MFC about 3 months ago, but I still only have the 900 tokenpackage option. Currently my RP is 3630. So I'm a relatively good spender I'd say. I mailed MFC and all they say is "you need to spend more time on mfc for that". Spending $1000 a month in small $75.00 packages is annoying because it's hard to track how much you spend and I don't like having all those many transactions on my creditcard statement.
My buying limit has been increased recently from 1800 to around 6000 a day, so that's at least something.

Could another member help me with the following question? When do members get access to bigger tokenpackages?
I've joined MFC about 3 months ago, but I still only have the 900 tokenpackage option. Currently my RP is 3630. So I'm a relatively good spender I'd say. I mailed MFC and all they say is "you need to spend more time on mfc for that". Spending $1000 a month in small $75.00 packages is annoying because it's hard to track how much you spend and I don't like having all those many transactions on my creditcard statement.
My buying limit has been increased recently from 1800 to around 6000 a day, so that's at least something.
As a member starts to purchase tokens each additional purchase MFC raises their daily and per purchase limits on tokens. It basically boils down to the more often you buy it's like your credit goes up. Not to imply that you get tokens on credit it's just the same process. When we purchase a token which most of us pay 8 cents a token we get one reward point, reward points are whole different thing.

To give you an idea I've been on MFC for about 12 years I think my reward points are up in the 25,000 Mark and this is what MFC tells me I can purchase in tokens when I want to purchase.

You are currently limited to purchasing 46650 tokens per day, and to a maximum of 466500 tokens that can be stored in your account at one time.

Hope that answers your question

Hope that answers your question
No not really. I can already buy more tokens per day than in the beginning. I cannot buy bigger token packages. Only packages of 900 at a time. I know there are bigger packages available like 3000 at a time or something. I just wondered how long it would take before I would get them.
I'm a member for 3.5 month now.

No not really. I can already buy more tokens per day than in the beginning. I cannot buy bigger token packages. Only packages of 900 at a time. I know there are bigger packages available like 3000 at a time or something. I just wondered how long it would take before I would get them.
I'm a member for 3.5 month now.

I don't know the specific numbers when you get the larger amounts. But, it does take a while. Maybe 5000 before you can do the $149.99/1875 package. Then, 10K for the $299.99/3775 and probably 20K before the largest package of $599.99/7575. But, they also have an algorithm of time which I don't recall.

It's been a long ass time since those became available to me, and I doubt there are any other packages beyond the largest I listed.

If you want to make a big token purchase, contact support and ask for a wire transfer.

But, I say enjoy the lower purchase amounts and token restrictions.

Ok thanks Forceten. They said to me it takes time, not Reward Points. But I'm at 4400 now and expect to hit 5k at the end of the month so I'll reply here if I get an upgrade in case someone else needs this info.

1 reward point for every 10 tokens purchased.
I stand corrected I pay $.08 per token since I buy enough to get the $.08 price so for every $.80 I get 1 reward point.

• Funny!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
I think 6 months is the time period, from the day you joined or maybe the first purchase. Really, it's for the best
Agreed. It's likely a handy protection for those who are want to go overboard. On StripChat you can buy 60,000 tokens 10 seconds after you join, but I'm not entirely convinced that's very smart. There was a guy complaining in a room's public chat that he constantly had to buy 60k token packages, but he disappeared after a few weeks. Probably to rob another bank or to explain to his wife where all the college money went.

On top of that, he tipped the model so much that she tripled the price for everything on her tip and lush menu and took away the special lush patterns altogether. The latter was because she just could not take the lush going off like crazy for 20 minutes straight, and the room sorta died down when he appeared.

Oh, well, first world problems I guess ...

Nope. 6 months, 2 weeks still no bigger token package. And my reward points have almost doubled since the last message in this topic.
I mailed MFC but after 3 days still no answer.

If you get a response they’llprobably tell you to do a wire transfer. 😂

I've heard someone claim that they make the packages available if you stop visiting the site, but it could have just been a coincidence. Emailing them probably doesn't work in your favor

Well I used the form on their site to request these upgrades, and I think I was pretty polite in my message. But still no reply after almost a week.
Oh well, about to hit 10k points soon, so maybe then....

Typical of them. No response to a submitted request/problem unless it directly related to revenue or models getting paid. I submitted a few support requests to them via their website or email. The only two I ever got responses for were when I asked for a feature enhancement to the amount of tokens we can store at any given time. Was told I was at the max but if I wanted more I could submit a request for a wire transfer. Took a few days for them to respond to that one.

The one that got almost an immediate response was when I reported what I thought was a bug when tipping models. Leo responded a time or two in that exchange.

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.