AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rio Olympics 2016

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Ledecky was phenomenal in her WR 800m Freestyle. Over 11 seconds ahead of Carlin who got the Silver. Reminded me of how dominant Janet Evans was in this event. Way to go Katie!!

We are all just visitors passing through Katie's world. She truly is phenomenal.

Reactions: Admiralfoot
I was listening in on a Michael Phelps Facebook Live video the other day. He seems like a pretty chill, laid-back guy. One of the people commenting shouted "Baby Boomer in 2020 Olympics!" Haha. Yeah, a 4-year old Olympic athlete...how about that? Lol.

I ended up missing the 'Michael Phelps competing with teammate Ryan Lochte one last time' event which they'd really hyped up. I'll check out the video of that in a little bit after I finish watching Rocky II. :)

As of tonight, EVERY member of the GB cycling team has won a medal.

Its been a great games for Great Britain!

Indeed. Superb effort from Team G.B.'s track cycling team.

Aa3xtdI.jpg

Currently sitting in 2nd place in the overall medal table but I think we may be overtaken by the Chinese before the end of The Games.

I watched a documentary about the history of the bicycle, and they had mentioned how Britain is working hard to regain its status as the premiere cycling nation in the world. The implication of it hadn't really hit me until this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.