AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

RIP Harold Ramis

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He directed, and helped to write my favorite movie Groundhog Day too.

Reactions: hapa74
I don't know why, I just sort of felt like my Ghostbusters would be invincible. If this means Bill Murray is next I'm going to be a total sob fest.

I think tonight requires a rewatch of the original Ghostbusters

The day before he died, I randomly ended up borrowing a copy of the Ghostbusters video game for the Wii and found myself happily surprised to find out they had used all the original actors voices. :eek:

I had thought to myself, "Wow, isn't it great to get to hear his voice again?"

The next day it was announced that Harold Ramis had died, so now when I am playing the game just feels really sad and spooky instead. :crybaby:

Reactions: hapa74
Harold was very talented and one of my favorite comedy writers. So sad to know he is gone now.
:(

bigsancho said:
Sucks that we are never going to get Ghost Busters 3
What makes you think that? Hollywood has a long history of continuing on after actor's deaths.

From IMDB:
Now that Harold Ramis has passed on, what will happen with Ghostbusters III?

It's most likely, the script will be rewritten and Egon will be written out and no doubt Dan Akroyd will respectfully work around it or it is most likely the franchise will be rebooted and the film will be dedicated to Harold Ramis's memory.

Writing Credits (in alphabetical order)
Dan Aykroyd ... (characters)
Etan Cohen ... (writer)
Lee Eisenberg ... (screenplay)
Harold Ramis ... (characters)
Gene Stupnitsky ... (screenplay) Produced by
Dan Aykroyd ... executive producer
Ivan Reitman ... producer Other crew
Wayne Barker ... production staff

Just one name on the writing staff and nothing to with producing. It will still get made.

Status
Not open for further replies.