AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

robo de documentos por cuenta de estudio tomdrew69

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2022
Colombia
Twitter Username
@_iam_madii
Streamate Username
Tomdrew69
Chaturbate Username
Tomdrew69
hello,@punker barbie

I've heard you can help us models that we've suffered from schooling fraud

as is notorious my account tomdrew69 was banned, so I took the task and the time of research on my documents, which I deubri that in a study I work more than a year ago stole my ID photos and my photo next to the document, remembering how it was before their verification, because in this study they used this without my authorization and placed another boy to work without knowing what this would affect me

On your platform never work with that document, on your platform I load my passport because I personally believe it is a safer document when verifying my age, I strongly ask you to understand my situation wasn't me, my documents are fine and I am totally older, I don't know if I can send my biometric cedule because in Colombia it is the new way of recognition

I'll upload my documents, photographs of the cede that the study stole from me because it should be pointed out that my cede was lost

I hope all this will help confirm my edas my nationality and that my documents are real, please your platform is very important to me is my work, and I really need it sometimes studies do this only for their convenience without knowinghow the life and work of the model affects

all this takes me almost a month of research and finding this fills me with anger because I have my documents right and I am a good model on the platform please help me solve this injustice please

@punker barbie The DNI is annexed in the mail that was stolen by the studio and my passport which is the only one who personally entered on his platform

Support just sent me your automatic answer please help @punker barbie

I thank you and hope you can offer me your maximum collaboration
YULIAN ANDRES GRANADOS GUTIERREZ

Attachments

• 53D39943-EB04-49D7-877D-2A730DB1B53A.png
    53D39943-EB04-49D7-877D-2A730DB1B53A.png
    272.8 KB · Views: 4
@punker barbie
Over a year ago I worked for a study where it doesn't last long for your mistreatment of models

In this study they took photos to load them on websites because I was new and didn't understand any of this I just gave my photos without knowing the consequences of all this
By that time, I only had my ID I did not have my passport on pandemic issues, I withdrew from that study after a month and a half of work for his payment and his dealings towards models, I left without knowing I had to ask to close my accounts, because in that study they said that all accounts were themselves and were not returned to models, without thinking about it abandoning the study, as I spent months getting my passport and had stopped working on any platform while I was going to passport processing

In November I start working as an independent person and I believe my passport account because you then gave the statement that you could only be accepted with passport or license and I prefer to get my passport

Everything was normal in my transmissions until the day of my banned

Por favoPlease @punker barbie I'm doing everything I can to check my age and return my account please

Thank you @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.