AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Roll The Dice: The Next Generation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bots section, search for: Roll The Dice: TNG

I have recently uploaded my update to the dice game, but with ALL of the bugs fixed and some new additions.

• 2 or 4 dice, 12 or 22 prizes
  • Minimum rolls and percentage for Rare die fixed
  • Custom advertising image
  • Allow moderator control
  • Number of rolls left until the Rare die shows can be hidden
  • Fan Club Members and Moderators can get a special roll multiplier. 2-5x for the price of 1
  • Color schemes
  • Better dice face randomization
  • Several new dice images
I have created new image sets for token cost. New dice images. New color schemes. Use your own image.

The Fan Club Members and Moderators multiplier is unique to my version. Use this to give your best fans a special bonus. It will entice others to join your fan club.
Example: 33 tokens per roll, Multiplier is 3x. Tips 66: -> 6 rolls

In the Bots section, search for: Roll The Dice: TNG

I dislike roll the dice and similar things on chaturbate. Clearly I am in a minority. But models that do not have gimmicks will get me first. (Provided they have big boobs and a smile)

Upvote 0
I dislike roll the dice and similar things on chaturbate. Clearly I am in a minority. But models that do not have gimmicks will get me first. (Provided they have big boobs and a smile)
Cool story. This thread is about a dice game update. Not about whether or not you like them lol. maybe you're in the wrong thread???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.