AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Romania mfc account problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2014
Hi all.

I've been in and out of Romania working for the past year and a few months.
Inevitably I met a girl I liked and she felt the same. We've been an item for about 8 months, she is a model on mfc. I only signed up for it a few weeks ago.

In the UK and Netherlands mfc worked fine. Now in romania it won't let me purchase tokens. I've tried everything, multiple accounts, email addresses. Same problem. It's really frustrating as I was enjoying chatting up models with my girlfriend, we are both very open and liberal.
with her model account when we enter rooms we can chat in some but most are off limits or they presume we are out to steal their business.

Anyhow, I just need some advise on getting a premium account activated in Romania. My work is here and will be spending most of my time here now.

Any help appreciated!

Have you tried contacting MFC support to ask why you're unable to purchase tokens?

Yes I did a few times.

I received one reply asking why my ip address is different to my billing address. Then told some countries are not allowed to use mfc.
I told them my office is in Romania.
since then nothing. The support from them overall has been disappointing to say the least.

So i've given up with using mfc contact.

I know that plenty of romanians use the site so there must be a way around this or they are not interested in helping.

Another few problems I had were my daily allowance was limited to 200 tokens per day and then tokens were being purchased from my account without my knowledge. Around 1000. My confirmation emails coming through had a different password to mine.
they have ignored this. I closed the accounts. Premium not model.

I really want this sorted out. I'll happily forget about the other account issues but I want to use mfc.

I'm sorry about the problems you're having. Support has been known to be quite fickle with who and how they help. I don't imagine you'll get much further with them if they've chosen to ignore you, sorry. Maybe you could get a VPN and set your IP address to whatever country your billing address is in.

Have you thought that perhaps your girlfriend bought tokens without telling you? You should ask her, and if she hasn't, consider getting a new card because it might have been stolen. I really don't think MFC would scam you like that, it wouldn't make sense.

If none of that works, you could always use a different site as a last resort. Check out Chaturbate or Streamate, it's a different setup from MFC but at least you guys could still peruse girls together! :)

Reactions: Europecouple
Thanks for the replies.

Yeah I thought about VPN, think I'll go down this route. I looked into it and you have to pay monthly, which isn't a problem. I was unsure if this was the problem.
I don't want to be throwing money down the drain if the issue is still there...
My girlfriend wouldn't have stolen the tokens, she's incredibly honest.

I did look at the other sites but for some reason I'm drawn to MFC...

Anyhow, thanks again to both. We shall manage to continue our quest for sexual gratification. :)

Oh well, a bit of a downer. I downloaded a VPN address change and put my location back to the UK, the same as my billing address and home.
I started tried to log in with my account, I still had the message my daily allowance limit has been reached.
I then opened a new account. The same again......

I don't give in easily but I'm starting to get stumped here!

Europecouple said:
Oh well, a bit of a downer. I downloaded a VPN address change and put my location back to the UK, the same as my billing address and home.
I started tried to log in with my account, I still had the message my daily allowance limit has been reached.

MFC connects accounts with cookies, email-address, IP number, etc.

Even if you delete your MFC account, there are still cookies that connect you to that MFC account

- Remove all MFC related cookies (or install a new browser, Chrome, Firefox, Opera)
- With VPN a new IP outside RO
- New MFC account with an email not used before at MFC before.
- Get tokens with a payment solution not used before on MFC.

Rumor has it that IP addresses originating from Romania are blocked for member accounts. Supposedly, a lot of credit card fraud was traced there. Whether this is true or not I do not know but that has been the rumor for at least a few years.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Just Me said:
Rumor has it that IP addresses originating from Romania are blocked for member accounts. Supposedly, a lot of credit card fraud was traced there. Whether this is true or not I do not know but that has been the rumor for at least a few years.
Ya I think that's the case too. And it's not going to be made any less suspicious since OP's girlfriend is a cam girl on the site, too.

Reactions: Just Me
RedHerby said:
Europecouple said:

MFC connects accounts with cookies, email-address, IP number, etc.

Even if you delete your MFC account, there are still cookies that connect you to that MFC account

- Remove all MFC related cookies (or install a new browser, Chrome, Firefox, Opera)
- With VPN a new IP outside RO
- New MFC account with an email not used before at MFC before.
- Get tokens with a payment solution not used before on MFC.
Also, don't let your gf logon with her model account in the browser you use or from that VPN ip number, if MFC can connect a member account with cookies / ip number to a RO model account then that member account get's the problems you describe.

AmberCutie said:
Just Me said:
Ya I think that's the case too. And it's not going to be made any less suspicious since OP's girlfriend is a cam girl on the site, too.
Yep, I did notice this also in the past, my member account did get a daily token limit after my laptop was used by a RO model.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.